This is just wrong

Hoover

# 52 Category: Dogs

Ad Number: 24154

Date Posted: 09/20/2008

Price: Trade

Text of Ad

Trade pure bred 8 week old Chihuahua puppy for decent used four wheeler that would be suitable for 11 year old daughter.

Seller Information

Name: Tracy Blair

Street Address:

City: Hollywood

State: Maryland

Zip Code: 20636

Telephone Number:

JULZ

BFJ
# 52 Category: Dogs

Ad Number: 24154

Date Posted: 09/20/2008

Price: Trade

Text of Ad

Trade pure bred 8 week old Chihuahua puppy for decent used four wheeler that would be suitable for 11 year old daughter.

Seller Information

Name: Tracy Blair

Street Address:

City: Hollywood

State: Maryland

Zip Code: 20636

Telephone Number:

OMG!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:killingme
That's hilarious.
I also have no problem at all with it considering it's a puppy :shrug: IF it had been with the family for a few years or something, then I would see issues, but its at the perfect age for transfer from one place to another :coffee:

I'm not sure why you think this is wrong???

Because you are pimp ho'ing out your dog for goods and cash. Do you know how many dogs are put to death daily in our area because of over population? I can post more info for you if you don't know this stuff already.

L

luckystar

Because trading a living thing that has emotions for personal gain is just a TAD unethical.

In which case I can understand trading it for something while it's still a puppy. It's the appropriate time to find a home, but this person seems to want a 4-wheeler more than a good home for the puppy.

Last edited by a moderator:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Because trading a living thing that has emotions for personal gain is just a TAD unethical.

In which case I can understand trading it for something while it's still a puppy. It's the appropriate time to find a home, but this person seems to want a 4-wheeler more than a good home for the puppy.

Welcome to the real world. Animal brokers (and I use that term for anyone who breeds and sells for THEIR benefit rather than to better the breed) will sell sick/damaged pets, trade older, used up breeders...you name it. It's disgusting.

tommyjones

so if they just sold it and went and bought a used 4-wheeler later, it would be no problem, right?

Cowgirl

How stupid are they? Gas is still too expensive. Feeding a chihuahua is way cheaper. They hardly eat anything.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Neither do I.

Not everyone wants a mutt. Some people want a chihuahua. Since it's only 8 weeks old, I'm assuming this is one of a litter and not a family pet. So why is it bad for them to trade it as opposed to getting cash?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
who, the puppie that will have a loving home for life, or me, the person who will be caring for a puppy?

You, the person who will be caring for a puppy.

Unless you intend to regale it with your oh so insightful political ramblings. Then I feel sorry for the puppy.