This is mess up...

K

Kizzy

Think about it. You don't pay your property tax so they sell your house. Nobody knows where you are, and nobody bothers to even check the house.

BTW, my inside source says that body has been there for about 5-years.

Auctioned House Bears Gruesome Surprise

K

Kizzy

rack'm said:
At least clean up will be easy.....:yay:

That was bad. :ohwell:

But you are right; he was dried up, no water in the tub, no flesh, just skeleton.

I couldn't buy that place and take a bath in that tub. :twitch:

rack'm

Jaded
Kizzy said:
That was bad. :ohwell:

But you are right; he was dried up, no water in the tub, no flesh, just skeleton.

I couldn't buy that place and take a bath in that tub. :twitch:

That's what I was saying........all contained....but I'm sure the house has to smell horrific. :twitch:

K

Kizzy

It smelled moldy from what I heard.

If you have the video ability on that site, you'll see my source.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The D.C. government sold the home as abandoned property after the owner failed to pay property taxes for years and couldn't be located.
:gossip: pssst, he's upstairs in the tub

CMC122

Go Braves!
I can't imagine being such a person that if I went missing no one would come to check on me:ohwell:

rack'm

Jaded
CMC122 said:
I can't imagine being such a person that if I went missing no one would come to check on me:ohwell:

There are a lot of lonely people out there, some even by choice.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
There are a lot of lonely people out there, some even by choice.
Yep. I have one relative that did not initiate or respond to attempts to contact for 3 years. We'd pretty much given up on her. I'm sure her neighbors might have noticed her absence, but maybe not - she's nocturnal.

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
Yep. I have one relative that did not initiate or respond to attempts to contact for 3 years. We'd pretty much given up on her. I'm sure her neighbors might have noticed her absence, but maybe not - she's nocturnal.

Yep, there's a bunch of hermit like people out there.

K

Kizzy

CMC122 said:

It is sad. I have a friend that I have to remind to check on his father all the time. I know I'm a pain asking "so when was the last time you talked to your father?" "Oh, it has been 2-months." "Ya think you should call him?" :ohwell:
I just cannot imagine nobody checking the house. 5-years or around about 5-years to be sitting dead in a bathtub is a long time.
:bawl:

morganj614

Kizzy said:
It is sad. I have a friend that I have to remind to check on his father all the time. I know I'm a pain asking "so when was the last time you talked to your father?" "Oh, it has been 2-months." "Ya think you should call him?" :ohwell:
I just cannot imagine nobody checking the house. 5-years or around about 5-years to be sitting dead in a bathtub is a long time.
:bawl:

Yep, I start getting pruny after 20 minutes :yay: