This Is Not A Drill ....

R

RadioPatrol

:jerry:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
By Ann Coulter Comments

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or as she is called on the Big Dogs blog, "the worst speaker in the history of Congress," explained the cause of high oil prices back in 2006: "We have two oilmen in the White House. The logical follow-up from that is $3-a-gallon gasoline. It is no accident. It is a cause and effect. A cause and effect."

Yes, that would explain why the price of oral sex, cigars and Hustler magazine skyrocketed during the Clinton years. Also, I note that Speaker Pelosi is a hotelier ... and the price of a hotel room in New York is $1,000 a night! I think she might be onto something.

Is that why a barrel of oil costs mere pennies in all those other countries in the world that are not run by "oilmen"? Wait -- it doesn't cost pennies to them? That's weird.

In response to the 2003 blackout throughout the Northeast U.S. and parts of Canada, Pelosi blamed: "President Bush and Rep. Tom DeLay's oil-company interests." The blackout was a failure of humans operating electric power; it had nothing to do with oil. And I'm not even "an oilman."

:lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Somebody - please refresh my memory - who did these doofusses pass up as Speaker of the House, when they voted her into place?

One of the other posters on here called her a loon; I really think that is doing a great injustice to that bird.:pete:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
......................:coffee:

Attachments

• limousine_liberal.jpg
    limousine_liberal.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 94