This is such crap

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://somd.com/news/headlines/articles/2595.shtml

Guy threatens and harrasses his estranged wife, cops arrest him during which the guy punches out a cop, guy gets released on his own recognizance, then goes back after the wife.

This is just wrong. The guy has already proven he's violent - why release him??? This is how these women get killed, because their attackers get released and come back after them - happens all the time.

When is our court system going to get a clue???

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
http://somd.com/news/headlines/articles/2594.shtml

Guy threatens and harrasses his estranged wife, cops arrest him during which the guy punches out a cop, guy gets released on his own recognizance, then goes back after the wife.

This is just wrong. The guy has already proven he's violent - why release him??? This is how these women get killed, because their attackers get released and come back after them - happens all the time.

When is our court system going to get a clue???
Not to rehash things but didn't this hit home on the forums a while back with a certain forumite in particular.:ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
http://somd.com/news/headlines/articles/2594.shtmlGuy threatens and harrasses his estranged wife, cops arrest him during which the guy punches out a cop, guy gets released on his own recognizance, then goes back after the wife. This is just wrong. The guy has already proven he's violent - why release him??? This is how these women get killed, because their attackers get released and come back after them - happens all the time. When is our court system going to get a clue???
What about when women (K_Jo) abuse their man, wrastle the cops, get released and then come after me....er....a... their hubbys?? :mad:

Danzig

404 - Not Found

The URL you requested:

somd.com/news/headlines/articles/2594.shtml

was not found on our server.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vraiblonde said:
This is just wrong. The guy has already proven he's violent - why release him???
Hmm, this is reminiscent of a post I made a while back. Reading through SoMD news, there was a string of violence between two groups in Waldorf. Police arrested one key actor after he had been involved in a beating and firearms violation. He was later released on his recognizance.

I was incredulous that such a proven violent offender would be let go so easily. The reason I got was: the detention center is already overflowing, and the system in general is stressed.

I then became infuriated and incredulous.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
That dude has some serious problems, but what I wanna know is why the deputy thought that putting him in the back seat would prevent him from kicking out a window once he was removed from the front seat for trying to kick out the windshield?

rack'm

Jaded
AK-74me said:
That dude has some serious problems, but what I wanna know is why the deputy thought that putting him in the back seat would prevent him from kicking out a window once he was removed from the front seat for trying to kick out the windshield?

Because zip tieing a bag over his head isn't standard practice, but it would have fixed multiple issues as once. :yay::yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I so hoping there is more than one man by that name in this county. I know one by that name and I hope it is not him.

rack'm

Jaded
Tigerlily said:
I so hoping there is more than one man by that name in this county. I know one by that name and I hope it is not him.

Try to call him up and let us know. :popcorn:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
rack'm said:
Because zip tieing a bag over his head isn't standard practice, but it would have fixed multiple issues as once. :yay::yay:

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of cuffing him to the rear bumper sort of like the Griswald's did to the dog on their way back from Wally World!

rack'm

Jaded
AK-74me said:
Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of cuffing him to the rear bumper sort of like the Griswald's did to the dog on their way back from Wally World!

:nono: Texas taught us all a lesson........