This is such crap

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
http://somd.com/news/headlines/articles/2594.shtml

Guy threatens and harrasses his estranged wife, cops arrest him during which the guy punches out a cop, guy gets released on his own recognizance, then goes back after the wife.

This is just wrong. The guy has already proven he's violent - why release him??? This is how these women get killed, because their attackers get released and come back after them - happens all the time.

When is our court system going to get a clue???
When they decide Judges shouldn't be former lawyers.. their heads are to convoluted to understand the real right from wrong..

Toxick

Splat
vraiblonde said:
When is our court system going to get a clue???

It sounds like you're trying to deny these men their God-Given constitutionally protected rights!

That's not very compassionate, is it?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
tlatchaw said:
I'm thinking somebody needs to put down the crack pipe and get some counseling.
Funerals only run about 10k - and that's being considerate and moderately tasteful. How much will it cost society to ATTEMPT to rehabilitate a violent repeat offender without value for human life? or a conscience? eff em... give em a funeral for their mommas and call it even. Save the counseling for those who truly need it.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
itsbob said:
When they decide Judges shouldn't be former lawyers.. their heads are to convoluted to understand the real right from wrong..

Judges don't set the bail. Court Commishers ( SP) do.

willie

happyazz said:
Judges don't set the bail. Court Commishers ( SP) do.
That is the way I understood it also. Who do the Commissioners answer to? This case seems like such an abuse of common sense, the Commissioner should be canned whereas it wouldn't be as easy if it were a judge.

Bogart

37 year old retard. His mother needs to sit him on the side of the road with a sign and a pacifier.

JoeShmoe

This guy is a real winner. The system won't do anything to anyone until they actually do kill someone. Sad but true.

JoeShmoe

Mikeinsmd said:
What about when women (K_Jo) abuse their man, wrastle the cops, get released and then come after me....er....a... their hubbys?? :mad:
Hey Mike, hows it goin? Women issues i take it? Need some help?