THIS is why I order from Amazon!

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
The storm on Wednesday evening took out the last of my patio umbrellas. Yesterday at 1130am I headed into LPCity to purchase a new one.

After almost 3 hrs, 4 stores, and near heat stroke, I headed back home with no umbrella.

Once I had downed 3 glasses of ice water and my internal body temp had returned to almost normal, pulled up Amazon and had 2 - 11' umbrellas on their way to my house. Without leaving my house. In the air conditioning. In minutes.

Sorry, local stores. I REALLY wanted an umbrella YESTERDAY, but every one of you disappointed me.

my-thyme

Patron
And I forgot about the near accidents. Good Lordy, everyone out there yesterday was in a hurry to get home to the AC and paying zero attention to what they were doing in those parking lots!

TPD

the poor dad
The storm on Wednesday evening took out the last of my patio umbrellas. Yesterday at 1130am I headed into LPCity to purchase a new one.

After almost 3 hrs, 4 stores, and near heat stroke, I headed back home with no umbrella.

Once I had downed 3 glasses of ice water and my internal body temp had returned to almost normal, pulled up Amazon and had 2 - 11' umbrellas on their way to my house. Without leaving my house. In the air conditioning. In minutes.

Sorry, local stores. I REALLY wanted an umbrella YESTERDAY, but every one of you disappointed me.

Was it the size or color that you couldn't find? I know we have 9' umbrellas in stock but 11' seems a bit odd. Next time try https://www.truevalue.com and you can have your stuff delivered to our store for free or pay shipping and have delivered to your house. But call us first to see if we have in stock. We've had people order online and delivered to our store products that we stock that we could have possibly given them a better price on if they had come talked to us first.

my-thyme

Patron
Was it the size or color that you couldn't find? I know we have 9' umbrellas in stock but 11' seems a bit odd. Next time try https://www.truevalue.com and you can have your stuff delivered to our store for free or pay shipping and have delivered to your house. But call us first to see if we have in stock. We've had people order online and delivered to our store products that we stock that we could have possibly given them a better price on if they had come talked to us first.
Well, hell. I'd have driven to Ridge if I'd known you had them. I wanted a 9 ft, when I saw 11ft on Amazon that's what I went with.

What time do you open tomorrow?

TPD

the poor dad
Well, hell. I'd have driven to Ridge if I'd known you had them. I wanted a 9 ft, when I saw 11ft on Amazon that's what I went with.

8am. If I recall I think what we have is in the $55 price range but not sure of colors. Call 301.872.0444 tomorrow after 8 and ask for Angela, my manager (and daughter). She should be able to answer your questions.

The diameter of the pole on an 11 ft is larger than that of the 9 ft. I have 3 outdoor tables and only one has a center hole large enough for the 11 ft.