This is why you need to understand the Gospel of

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
and WTF was going on there ... this is why several states are legalizing driving through crowds

glhs837

Power with Control
and WTF was going on there ... this is why several states are legalizing driving through crowds

What was going on was a "sideshow". Related to a "street takeover" but unlike a street takeover, sideshows are usually either in a parking lot or an intersection, where participants block all access and the center of the intersection is used for repeated expeditions of idiocy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's not legal to drive through crowds; it's legal to escape a violent mob blocking the road and if you accidentally mow one or two of them down, oh well.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's not legal to drive through crowds; it's legal to escape a violent mob blocking the road and if you accidentally mow one or two of them down, oh well.

This article is a by hyperbolic

Ramming Your Car Into a Crowd is Now a Protected Right in Florida

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis this week signed into law his anti-protest bill apparently aimed at Black Lives Matter protesters. At least, we assume that seeing as there are two distinct Ku Klux Klan groups and over 60 hate groups listed for decades centered in Florida. In all of these years, the state has not seen a need for this type of legislation. This, and DeSantis said at the press conference after signing the law, “We’re not going to end up like Portland.”

This is in reference to rioting that happened there, after protests erupted worldwide over the killing of George Floyd in Minnesota in May 2020. The bill is called the “Combatting Public Disorder Bill,” or HB1. It partly revolves around the ability to ram your car into protesters and not face charges.

DeSantis’ law gives civil immunity to anyone who drives their car or truck into a crowd of protesters. So it protects drivers from being sued for damages if someone gets killed or hurt. The driver can claim self-defense and the law protects him or her from civil charges, though the driver could possibly still face criminal charges.

gemma_rae

When I bought my new truck, I had certain criteria:

V8 engine✔️

Full sized✔️

Road clearance✔️

4 wheel drive✔️

I am praying for demonstrators on Crain Hwy.

GIF by reactionseditor