This isn't only a SoMd. thing but your opinion matters....

GregV814

Waiting for my turn for gasoline, this unfolded. A Biden Ridin' decal sticker SUV pulled next to the pump. The couple were 20somethings. Woman driving stops the engine, puts on her mask, gets out and pumps gas. The obese, possibly a male, dons his mask, gets out. Knee high white socks, pink Crocs and need of a haircut he studied how this amazing woman was putting gas in their car.
I'm sure she paid for the gas.

Are knee high socks, pink crocs the uniform of the day? It was almost like an episode of "Saved by the Bell", only 2021.

Grumpy

Man, glad I wasn't like that. We were cool with our high top Chucks, ban lon socks (to hide your Marlboros in), "works" pants, Ban Lon shirt with a Peters jacket or a Hawaiian shirt. The more affluent boys had their name embroidered on with a little heart scroll...
Did you have BadBoy embroidered on your Peters jacket?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Are knee high socks, pink crocs the uniform of the day?
Only time I wear knee sox is when I'm doing an historical portrayal of Alasdair Morgan Gunn.

Usually, I'm without glasses when portraying him, but I was officiating a wedding here. The couple wanted someone who could portray a visiting Highland itinerant preacher. Needed the specs to read the service.

;)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Only time I wear knee sox is when I'm doing an historical portrayal of Alasdair Morgan Gunn.

Usually, I'm without glasses when portraying him, but I was officiating a wedding here. The couple wanted someone who could portray a visiting Highland itinerant preacher. Needed the specs to read the service.

;) View attachment 158562
I gotta get me a pair of those slippers...

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have no affiliation with any clan, so I have to make do with good looking patterns not associated with any clan.
Actually that's not true as long as you wear it respectfully. Plus there are many non-clan tartans you could wear. These guys have a lot of good information.