This Sundays ride..

ElliesMom

I live near the 210 and 228 intersection. Southern PG county. I really want to come to this event. Will there be activities for non riders?

natbugs

we have a food booth , raffles and a couple of games...plenty of horse people to chat and hang out with!! I would go south on 4 through dunkirk...another 5 miles or so to Lower marlboro rd....there will be plenty of signs too.

mingiz

Horse Poor
ElliesMom said:
I live near the 210 and 228 intersection. Southern PG county. I really want to come to this event. Will there be activities for non riders?

I would think your easiest way would be come 228 straight through Waldrof Rt5s and in Hughsville take 231E towards Prince Frederick then make a left onto rt4n, When you see signs for Rt2 Annapolis get into your left lane. Go through the light at RT 4/2 spilt then take your next left onto Lower Marlboro rd....go past the sawmill(on the right) you will make a left onto Mill Branch rd..go around a "S"
turn and make an immediate right onto Smokey rd...follow to the end.look for sign for parking.

ElliesMom

Thank you all so much. My husband unexpectadly has the day off, and I am skipping church with the family. I am aslo escaping solo. I cant wait to get out there and meet some of you all. It is always so nice to ride with new people I am really looking forward to Sunday.

ElliesMom

My solo plans are still working so I have space for 1 not huge horse in my trailer if anyone is needing transport. Will be going the southern route (hate 301 in upper marlboro). Cant wait to meet some of you. I will be easy enough to spot I always stick out like a sore thumb.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'll have one stall in my trailer if anyone from the Great Mills area wants to go and chip in on fuel....

natbugs

ok...after hearing about how great the burgers were last weekend we have fresh hamburger .I will be making pattys up .hope you guys will be hungry!! I have gone and marked all the trails...2 creek crossings,even though there is not much water in them!! hope everyone has a good time