Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Dayum! You didn't even share with the rest of us. :bawl:

I tell ya, greedy bastard$, smack downed all by themselves. :twitch:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw

That's really what we need!

I'm going to have to quit shooting up heroine with Catt; it kicks my butt every time I have a party!
It's just that HER stuff is so good!!!
:nono: :nono: Shame BK. You know that St. Mary's Today :barf: may be one of the newbies. We could read about the "Drug addict parties promoted on forum board. Details on page 2."

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
:nono: :nono: Shame BK. You know that St. Mary's Today :barf: may be one of the newbies. We could read about the "Drug addict parties promoted on forum board. Details on page 2."

No, I didn't know that!
See what happens when Chief Vrai Moose makes announcements but doesn't explain?

Screw them, though....buncha backwoods hicks trying to write like normal, educated people.

Besides...we're not addicts; we just do it at parties!
:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
No, I didn't know that!
You also don't know that you'll be suffering from Catt Scratch Fever when she gets a bite of this thread.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Sharon
You also don't know that you'll be suffering from Catt Scratch Fever when she gets a bite of this thread.

But she's the one who pushed it on me!

Besides...I forgave her when she kicked a freakin' CUBIC YARD OF SAND in my eyes!

J

justhangn

But she's the one who pushed it on me!

Besides...I forgave her when she kicked a freakin' CUBIC YARD OF SAND in my eyes!

:lol: I heard about that, are you seeing crystal clear again??

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
What BK was trying to say....

heroine with Catt; it kicks my butt every time I have a party!
It's just that HER stuff is so good!!!

HEROINE: A woman noted for courageous acts. A woman noted for special achievements in a special field. The principal femail character in a literary work or dramatic presentation.

and for those of you who are curious...YES, my stuff is THAT good, and BK would be happy to just sniff it.:biggrin:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: What BK was trying to say....

Originally posted by cattitude

HEROINE: A woman noted for courageous acts. A woman noted for special achievements in a special field. The principal femail character in a literary work or dramatic presentation.

and for those of you who are curious...YES, my stuff is THAT good, and BK would be happy to just sniff it.:biggrin:

See? She got it!

And...SNIFF IT? I could smell it all the way up the beach!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: What BK was trying to say....

And...SNIFF IT? I could smell it all the way up the beach!!!

You really should shower after you play with the fishies all day. Major talk of the party....:barf:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: What BK was trying to say....

Originally posted by cattitude

You really should shower after you play with the fishies all day. Major talk of the party....:barf:

Sorry sweetie, but it was only apparent when you bent over!!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
I've emailed this to most of you already, but I think I'm going with the winter theme, since it's going to be so friggin cold! I'm making a pot of chili and chicken and dumplings. We can sit and sing songs to each other around the fireplace(s). :biggrin:

Oh! And BTW, it's also partly a birthday party since Steve's B-Day is Friday.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by Christy
I've emailed this to most of you already, but I think I'm going with the winter theme, since it's going to be so friggin cold! I'm making a pot of chili and chicken and dumplings. We can sit and sing songs to each other around the fireplace(s). :biggrin:

Oh! And BTW, it's also partly a birthday party since Steve's B-Day is Friday.

So what's the latest scoop on this little wingding...
When where and what for the newbies in the house..

that is if I'm allowed to come to this one... :(

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sleuth14

So what's the latest scoop on this little wingding...
When where and what for the newbies in the house..

that is if I'm allowed to come to this one... :(

Don't feel bad sleuth - I wasn't invited either and I WAS at the last get-together. :bawl:

*sniff, sniff* It's okay - REALLY. *sniff, sniff*

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Neither were we Jazz. Otter's doing the bachelor party thing with our son (wedding on the 9th) so I'll be alone. Maybe we can cause some sort of trouble together.