This Weekend

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I'm all over it....truck is still hooked up...I will call the hitchhikers too... :huggy:

PS not at the crack of dawn right?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
mingiz said:
Sounds good to be...No not to early same time is good noonish.....Bring a picnic....

Can't Sunday. ATV has a flat tire.:smack:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
mingiz said:
We can have a spare horse for ya to ride.... :lmao:

Thanks, but I've never figured out the throttle or brakes on those things. :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
You told me I was too fat for your bike....Mingiz is too fat too... :smack:

Oh that's just wrong :smack: Besides if I wanted to I could drive a bike over to Fredericksburg. I have a license for them. I gave up bikes for horses... :lmao: less traffic.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
aps45819 said:
:yay: want to ride over to Fredricksburg for lunch?
WHere you going to lunch?

Should make it a forum ride, and see how many riders we can get out into the cold of winter..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
:lmao: :killingme I'm gonna knock her off her horse when I see her :smack:
she'll zip right under fat pony and you'll miss her all together :lmao:

the spirit is willing, but have to see how much rottncop has done with the stalls by then. :whip: he'll prolly want to tag along. :biggrin:

where?? someplace special? OH!! i can prolly get a COOL place to go...lemme check with R-C.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
itsbob said:
WHere you going to lunch?

Should make it a forum ride, and see how many riders we can get out into the cold of winter..
Hadn't really thought about it but I seem to remember the staff at Hooters being quite friendly

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
I'm still gonna knock :smack: you off your horse as I fly by :killingme :lmao:

:rolleyes: At least its not too far from the ground :whistle:

Hey went to Elams and has a custom "smart cinch" made for da boy...He took a 34" and cut it to 24" he said each side of my saddle (even though it is a youth cut) is 2" lower then average so that accounts for a few inchs..