This weekend??

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lmao: Either day is ok with me....... Herb how bout you????? I need some incriminating pics..... :killingme

Katie always has something else to do...... :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:lmao: Either day is ok with me....... Herb how bout you????? I need some incriminating pics..... :killingme

Old Man from Snowey River can not come out and play EITHER day this weekend... :ohwell: He will be missed..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got this back this am is it correct??

SMTR is having their ride Sunday @ Greenwell, so if we wanted to ride there Saturday would be better.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pasofever said:
I got this back this am is it correct??

SMTR is having their ride Sunday @ Greenwell, so if we wanted to ride there Saturday would be better.

Why not ride there Sun, silly girl :howdy:

K

Katie

mingiz said:

Wait until after May 15. I will be done with school, and can have a life again!

Nanny Pam

Will someone make damn sure they take a camera to get a pic of Paso taking a pee, under a tree! :roflmao: Have fun ya'll.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nanny Pam said:
Will someone make damn sure they take a camera to get a pic of Paso taking a pee, under a tree! :roflmao: Have fun ya'll.

:rolleyes: I find BIG trees to hide behind...wonder why when I get to the ride everyone hands me a squeeze bottle of tea for my saddle bag...Last week I drank 2 16 oz bottles on the 3 hr trail :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Katie said:
Wait until after May 15. I will be done with school, and can have a life again!

Ok ur on But if you don't show you be the next Pu**y as Paso would say.... :whistle: :lmao:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I got a new car on monday and had to put everything in my new car yesterday. In the process of pulling my subs out of the trunk I found a new lead line and hoof pick :lmao: That has been buried in there for a while, anyone want it?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Magnum said:
I got a new car on monday and had to put everything in my new car yesterday. In the process of pulling my subs out of the trunk I found a new lead line and hoof pick :lmao: That has been buried in there for a while, anyone want it?

Any of us will take it just have to catch up with ya...lead lines are always usable.. :lmao: