This weekend??

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Mingiz is just old and has slow reflexes... :whistle:

Remember what I said the last time about I don't get mad I get even.... :razz: Be very carefull.....I'm just going to break out the 35mm from now on... :popcorn:

And yes NP she has one cause i'm lurking around her..... :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
:buttkick: Happy you are with me Sat Am to mark the ride...right?

Hope to see you all Sunday at Greenwell SMTR Easter Egg Ride :howdy:
Check pms...i have to take 2 mares to the vet at 11 saturday since boy grabbed the wrong black mare out to palpate when the vet was here today. :ohwell:
i have to get 2 mares checked. i'll be there early sunday to hide em though.
sowwy :huggy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Check pms...i have to take 2 mares to the vet at 11 saturday since boy grabbed the wrong black mare out to palpate when the vet was here today. :ohwell:
i have to get 2 mares checked. i'll be there early sunday to hide em though.
sowwy :huggy:

Thats Ok we have a handful of kids from the barn that will help TC and I mark Sat AM. I have an appointment Sat in Annapolis so we are going early in the morning :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz and I discussed it..and we forgot about the SMTR ride..so we are going there

http://www.smtr.org/trailrideflyer.html

Persimmon neither one of us got a membership card...we are members this year for donating out money back from the True Grit ride last year right? When do we get a card? See ya Sunday..

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Mingiz and I discussed it..and we forgot about the SMTR ride..so we are going there

Persimmon neither one of us got a membership card...we are members this year for donating out money back from the True Grit ride last year right? When do we get a card? See ya Sunday..

:bawl: I wanna come play sooooooooooo bad...........

I did drive to the farm all by myself on Tues. and groomed both boys myself, wow did that feel good!

Paso...........wait till you see Alvin, he's turning into solid muscle running that big pasture w/ Julie's horse!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
remaxrealtor said:
:bawl: I wanna come play sooooooooooo bad...........

I did drive to the farm all by myself on Tues. and groomed both boys myself, wow did that feel good!

Paso...........wait till you see Alvin, he's turning into solid muscle running that big pasture w/ Julie's horse!

Yeah he sure is going to look great...cant wait till you are cleared to start riding and we can get that boy in the woods for ya.

R

remaxrealtor

Pasofever said:
Yeah he sure is going to look great...cant wait till you are cleared to start riding and we can get that boy in the woods for ya.

I'm gonna have to start back out on someone else's horses. Alvin is too green and Lou pitches that little fit that will be too much for me at first.

You guys have a great ride this weekend, and BE SAFE!!!!!! :killingme :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I'm gonna have to start back out on someone else's horses. Alvin is too green and Lou pitches that little fit that will be too much for me at first.

You can't have fat pony either...... :huggy: But then again :whistle: rehabs fees are nice. She could earn her new saddle......What nights do we meet, We'll start in the arena....... :lmao: :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:

:howdy: You membership is renewed. I will have a current membership list at the registration table that shows you are both members. Membership cards will go out soon, I'll let you know when Terry mails them. I talked to the youth committee leader and she has lots and lots of really cool prizes. See ya there!

K

Katie

remaxrealtor said:

Alvin is SO handsome. He comes trotting up to the fence when I pull up in the evening. I am at the tack shop tonight working. I will probably be grooming Mr. Ashton while working.