This Week's "It Won't Take A Moment"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I hate going on vacation. Staycations are fine but I hate traveling. :ohwell:
I posted this on FB and a couple of my friend thought it said vaccinations. :lmao:

I like to travel, and need to get out of here, somewhere, anywhere. I've got 93 hours on the books!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I posted this on FB and a couple of my friend thought it said vaccinations. :lmao:

I like to travel, and need to get out of here, somewhere, anywhere. I've got 93 hours on the books!
I have just under 300 hours! That is down from over 400 hours when I had to start taking every other Friday off and took two weeks at Thanksgiving and Christmas just to get under the cap.

phreddyp

Go to Mexico I've gone twice this year , they are happy to see us gringos. Stay at a Riu you will love it Riu.com

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So sorry to hear that, I've been going there since 1977 never have had a problem don't drink the water or eat street food and of course use common sense about where you are .

Is that Mexicos Travel Slogan?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member