This woman needs to be removed from office, like now

This_person

Why should we be able to boycott other countries who's policies we don't agree with

So you agree that the israelis have a true claim to the land and the palestinians should be treated like second class citizens?

Why do you equate her with being a terrosit just because she is muslim?

Are you xenophobic?
You are in so far over your head as to be in for either being completely ignored, or put in your place so hard it won't even be funny :lmao:

Sapidus

You are in so far over your head as to be in for either being completely ignored, or put in your place so hard it won't even be funny :lmao:

Sorry the two state solution is befuddling to you yet telling an American citizen to leave the country for her views seems to make sense

Please also show me where she refers specifically to Israel. and yet you lemmings get up in arms because Fox told you too for no reason.

Last edited:

22AcaciaAve

This resolution from Omar is a ridiculous one. There is no law in place which prevents any citizen of the US from boycotting products from Israel or Israeli companies. What she is attempting to push back against are state regulations/policies that are in place punishing companies who boycott Israeli companies. States implementing these policies generally say if you are part of an Israeli boycott, you will not get any state government business. She may have some pull in her home state, but she has none with any of the other states that may support these policies. Any companies who have a problem with it can take it to court. The resolution will go nowhere as all republicans and a majority of democrats are likely to oppose it. The Jewish voting bloc is traditionally pro democrat. Democrats aren't about to risk turning off what is a very loyal and dependable demographic this close to an election. All it is doing is making her statements that she is not anti-Israel seem hollow.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Please also show me where she referee specifically to Israel and you lemmings didn’t get up in arms because Fox told you too for no reason.
Perhaps here (not Fox):

While the resolution doesn’t explicitly name Israel or the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, she [Omar] told media outlets that the resolution concerns the Jewish state.

--- End of line (MCP)

SamSpade

BDS is a hate group. I don't care how they dress it up. When the HuffPo says it's hate, it's hate.
When college professors across the country says it's hate, you can bet it's not just a conservative thing.

The FOUNDER of BDS has stated that the goal of BDS is the elimination of the Israeli state.
And its followers have stated all kinds of methods to achieve that.

Yooper

Let's add this:

Here's the middle third (the second para (below) is snipped from the NY Post article I posted above):
This is from the text of the resolution:
Americans of conscience have a proud history of participating in boycotts to advocate for human rights abroad including … boycotting Nazi Germany from March 1933 to October 1941 in response to the dehumanization of the Jewish people in the lead-up to the Holocaust.
The claim that Israel is the Nazi Germany of today is a staple among Islamic extremists.
Omar’s measure will be co-sponsored by US Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), the first female Palestinian-American lawmaker in Congress who openly supports a one-state solution in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and US Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.).
I guess the appalling John Lewis is an honorary member of the “Squad.”

You can guess how much Nancy Pelosi and other mainstream Democrats appreciate Omar’s making anti-Semitism front and center in their party.

--- End of line (MCP)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She might be found to have come into the country illegally. Apparently she was NOT really a member of the family she came here with. It's also now being reported that she was married to her brother here. Would love to see how this plays out .

Reactions: BOP

Sapidus

She might be found to have come into the country illegally. Apparently she was NOT really a member of the family she came here with. It's also now being reported that she was married to her brother here. Would love to see how this plays out .

Just like Obama was born in Kenya.

Why do you guys believe this crap?

Yooper

So the resolution says nothing about Israel yet you are up in arms?
This is the statement you made (https://forums.somd.com/threads/thi...oved-from-office-like-now.344677/post-6022716):
"Please also show me where she referee [sic; I imagine you mean, "referenced"] specifically to Israel...."

I provided a link to a NY Post article that noted her comments to the media where she said this resolution under discussion targeted Israel.

Not up in arms; merely answering your question.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

This is the statement you made (https://forums.somd.com/threads/thi...oved-from-office-like-now.344677/post-6022716):
"Please also show me where she referee [sic; I imagine you mean, "referenced"] specifically to Israel...."

I provided a link to a NY Post article that noted her comments to the media where she said this resolution under discussion targeted Israel.

--- End of line (MCP)

So where does this resolution mention Israel as the OP suggests?

Yooper

So where does this resolution mention Israel as the OP suggests?
I wasn't answering the OP; I was answering you.

Sorry for the confusion; should have made it clearer.

--- End of line (MCP)

truby20

Fighting like a girl

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

I propose a boycott of Minneapolis because they send hate filled terrorist bitches like this to Congress. They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Look, I get it, footage came out today of our president hanging out with Epstein in the 90’s, that’s distressing.

This congresswoman is one out of 535 members and she does not represent the left. This bill is going no where, if it does, let me know.

Keep pushing distractions

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm concerned this country has reached the point of no return. The anti-American leftists have gain too much traction to stop it. This next election will be very telling. We all need some assurance from the voters that they reject this course.

Don’t give up hope. You are right, however, that the next prez election will make it, or break it. God bless the USA.

If our Founders were here, today, they would be asking US, what part didn’t you get?

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Old news. Cover up. That is why we didn’t know about it. Thank you FOX for reporting it.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

No, kidding. How does he REALLY equate other countries to the USA? He should be glad that he lives here. I don’t think he is being careful about what he is wishing for. Thank God for the USA. :spank: :patriot:

Hijinx

No doubt the next election will be crucial.
If the Democrats win the only way to save this great nation will be to fight for it-----------literally.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

--- End of line (MCP)

Sappy is flailing about flapping her arms screaming at the computer Projecting Again

I wasn't answering the OP; I was answering you.

Sorry for the confusion; should have made it clearer.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sappy knows damn well who or what you were responding to She is moving the goal posts back and forth trying to doge the Fact Omar is continuing her Islamic AntiSemitism