Thousands vow to descend on mysterious sea zone because ‘it can’t swallow us all’

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Thousands of people have vowed to venture into the Bermuda Triangle in the latest Facebook event inspired by the joke plan to “Storm Area 51“.

The organiser has offered to provide boats to take guests into the 270,000-square-mile swathe of ocean known for the mysterious disappearance of ships and planes.

“Attendees must dress as Spongebob characters or pirates,” writes Anthony Carnovale on “Storm The Bermuda Triangle, It Can’t Swallow All Of Us”.

“I’ll provide the boats and scuba gear,” he adds below a picture of the area between Bermuda, Florida and Puerto Rico. “Just bring weed and a lot of beer and whiskey.”

:roflmao:

I've been boating and diving in the Triangle. I survived. I used to have a t-shirt that said so.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I flew through it a couple times.

Din see no spaceships or ghosts!

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Probably safer than the Area 51 version.... Both have aliens, but Area 51 also has killer Air Force chit.

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

As a matter of fact, it did.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Probably safer than the Area 51 version.... Both have aliens, but Area 51 also has killer Air Force chit.

--- End of line (MCP)
i'm counting on a few chuckle heads who don't realize it's a joke to actually try it - thinking reinforcements will come.