Threats against obama high.

ImnoMensa

No way to anticipate how the new administration will handle free speech. :lol:

For those wondering - our second most threatened politician is California's Nancy Pelosi. And she has to be guarded when going to any of her FIVE residences.

I disagree I think the way Obama handled anything he didnt like as a candidate gives us a good example of what wil happen to free speech.

He tried to block radio stations who opposed him, he threatened law suits,the threat to reimpose the Fairness Doctrine,they will try to close down Conservatives at every turn.

No: I think we can assume that attacks on the first Amendment by Democrats is assured, and probably attacks on the 2nd amendment will show up in the first 90 days of the reign of the annointed one.

C

czygvtwkr

Chances are anyone that is actually going to try to assassinate him will not make a threat first, that's sort of giving it away.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

And I'm sure that all the people in the race industry will say it's because of his skin color and it's has nothing to do with his being a Marxist :rolleyes:

*Disclaimer* - I wish no politician any harm.... even our new card-checkin, military-gutting, tax-raising, coal plant-bankrupting, 401K confiscating, white flag waving, global warming worshipping, radical friend having, new Pres :wink:

You're dumber than a box of rocks.

A lot of people want him dead because he's black. Racism is still alive in this country.Ever hear of the KKK or did you already drop out of school by then?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I disagree I think the way Obama handled anything he didnt like as a candidate gives us a good example of what wil happen to free speech.

He tried to block radio stations who opposed him, he threatened law suits,the threat to reimpose the Fairness Doctrine,they will try to close down Conservatives at every turn.

No: I think we can assume that attacks on the first Amendment by Democrats is assured, and probably attacks on the 2nd amendment will show up in the first 90 days of the reign of the annointed one.

freedom of speech has been under assault by the republican party for years

*cough*tommy chong*cough*

bcp

In My Opinion

A lot of people want him dead because he's black. Racism is still alive in this country.Ever hear of the KKK or did you already drop out of school by then?
how about you come up with something that the KKK has done in even the last 20 years other than hold their meetings and the ocassional march.

go ahead, show the impact of the kkk on todays society, or are you unable to come up with anything.

tater

:smack: You make statements like that, and you call me dumb???!!! :coffee:

Truth is genius...there are a small group of people on the fringe of ALL races that are bigots. Unfortunately it's those people that perpetuate it. It appears that you may be one of them. :nono:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yeah, no kidding (about wishing him harm, that is). Can you imagine if something happens to Obama??? Not only will black people have a fit, rightfully so, but the whole country gets thrown into upheaval. It's not a good thing for a world leader to be assassinated, especially if it's ours.
About the only good thing to come out of an assassination of Obama is that we'll get another Federal holiday out of the deal.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:ringring:

USSS: May I help you?

Kookrad: I hear threats are up. I want you to know I'm here and watching out for ya.

USSS: Look you koolaid drinking, spit bubble blowing, IQ of an avacado, blathering flounder, You call here again and I'm going to force you to have a 4-some with Janet Reno, Madeline Albright and Helen Thomas!!

Kookrad: Really?? I never had a woman before!! Only old Barney Frank who likes to ....well, you know.

USSS: CLICK!!

Kookrad: :baby: :bawl:

ImnoMensa

I suggest you look at some statistics and find out who is killing black people.

I will give you a hint. Its other black people.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member

You have your expose' on why welfare, affirmative action, and expansionist government should be done away with yet? After all, all those things are against the Constitution and what our founders wanted us to have as government.

bcp

In My Opinion
Yeah, no kidding (about wishing him harm, that is). Can you imagine if something happens to Obama??? Not only will black people have a fit, rightfully so, but the whole country gets thrown into upheaval. It's not a good thing for a world leader to be assassinated, especially if it's ours.
what gives them any more right to have a fit than white people should something happen to cause the untimely demise of the illegal alien president.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

what gives them any more right to have a fit than white people should something happen to cause the untimely demise of the illegal alien president.

given the injustices of the past white people have commited against them and all the attempt to prevent equal rights all the way up to the 1960s, if a white man kills obama, id say black people have a right to get pissed off.

when was the last time a black man killed the president of the united states?

ill be waiting

R

RadioPatrol

Nope ..... But I heard of the Black Panthers .......

bcp

In My Opinion
given the injustices of the past white people have commited against them and all the attempt to prevent equal rights all the way up to the 1960s, if a white man kills obama, id say black people have a right to get pissed off.

when was the last time a black man killed the president of the united states?

ill be waiting
and I figure that since white men have been responsible for the killing of the U.S presidents up till now, it would be kinda hard to say that it was racist if one killed a black president.

as far as the injustice of the 60s, get over it, there has been far more injustice done to whites since then than blacks, maybe giving the history from the early 60s until current, whites have a good reason to think that the blacks are out to get everything they can from them.

goes both ways, its just that my way is more current and accurate for todays world.

K

Kain99

I fear that his demise is inevitable. To much hate in this world. My husband predicts anarchy if this happens. He made me promise that I would come directly home the minute I heard.

Not looking forward to any of this.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

and I figure that since white men have been responsible for the killing of the U.S presidents up till now, it would be kinda hard to say that it was racist if one killed a black president.

as far as the injustice of the 60s, get over it, there has been far more injustice done to whites since then than blacks, maybe giving the history from the early 60s until current, whites have a good reason to think that the blacks are out to get everything they can from them.

goes both ways, its just that my way is more current and accurate for todays world.

yep, whites are imprisoned as slaves picking cotton for black farmers who are running around doing their moonshine runs

:rolleyes:

seriously dude, you have never had it as bad as blacks once had it ... NEVER!

Obama ranks up there with Martin Luther King as a social figure whos brought about positive change and hope. And I guarantee you, if it were to happen, his assassination would be because of the color of his skin and not because of his policies.

if it were all about policy, bushie wouldve been shot a long time ago. the fact is there are a lot of pissed off white people - theyre pissed because they want to believe the black mans going to take all their money and give it to black people. in fact, ive seen that position stated on this board a few times... ignorant white republicans on this board who dont realize there are lower income white people as well.

you guys just want more republican leadership because you want more wars that way you can keep your overpaying jobs at pax river

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I fear that his demise is inevitable. To much hate in this world. My husband predicts anarchy if this happens. He made me promise that I would come directly home the minute I heard.

Not looking forward to any of this.

i fear the same thing - and reading off of bcps post, it appears white republicans would have no problem killing obama and would celebrate in glee even though nobody went insane enough to kill dubya

i think the ultimate reason for any assaniation against obama would be because of the color of his skin and anybody who denies that is living in a world of denial.