Three day diet

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I actually find myself spreading it out more than sitting down and eating all at one meal. When I get home from work I might munch on the carrots or whatever.

I've been trying to lose a few pounds for so long now, and this is actually working. Going to stick with it till I'm ready to move to something else.

Actually thinking about ordering the P90X

I have been wanting to buy that too... just haven't done it yet.

B

Bronwyn

Are you home in the mornings? A few of us in the neighborhood work out together.

Nah, my day in DC starts at 6 :coffee:
Otherwise I would be all over that.

I'm home by 3 most of the time though!

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Not trying to hijack your thread but I wanted say that you should try the Special K diet. I have lost 5 lbs since last Sunday. It basically just makes you eat a lot less calories in a day. I also get on the elliptical eveyday for 20 - 30 minutes. All the special k products taste great and you can eat whatever you want for dinner.

B

Bronwyn

Not trying to hijack your thread but I wanted say that you should try the Special K diet. I have lost 5 lbs since last Sunday. It basically just makes you eat a lot less calories in a day. I also get on the elliptical eveyday for 20 - 30 minutes. All the special k products taste great and you can eat whatever you want for dinner.

I do love special K. I never noticed it helping me with weight loss though.