Three hundred dollar horse in LexingtonP

jacbro

I listed this horse in the classifieds, the add will expire today. But I am bringing down the price to 300. Look, there is nothing wrong with this horse and no one has come to check her out. She is an easy riding horse and some of you I have rode with me on trail rides. (Calla Lilly). I leaving for boot camp this coming Monday and I need to find a good home for her soon. She is a great horse and I just can't afford to keep paying for board, when I have to replace my vehicle that broke down, plus I won't be here to ride her. She is pretty much turn key, throw a saddle on and go. This is a 4yr old American Saddlebred, she is young but really safe and steady. PM me if interested.

SlowTwist

(]~o~[)
I listed this horse in the classifieds, the add will expire today. But I am bringing down the price to 300. Look, there is nothing wrong with this horse and no one has come to check her out. She is an easy riding horse and some of you I have rode with me on trail rides. (Calla Lilly). I leaving for boot camp this coming Monday and I need to find a good home for her soon. She is a great horse and I just can't afford to keep paying for board, when I have to replace my vehicle that broke down, plus I won't be here to ride her. She is pretty much turn key, throw a saddle on and go. This is a 4yr old American Saddlebred, she is young but really safe and steady. PM me if interested.

If this is that little chestnut, I know her. She is sweet.

jacbro

Don't worry, I completely understand. How are you doing anyways? I got a big 50lb bag of dog food my dog won't eat, ya want it? Its Iams

W

WhoCares

Don't worry, I completely understand. How are you doing anyways? I got a big 50lb bag of dog food my dog won't eat, ya want it? Its Iams

Good. My boy eats a boxer specific food for his belly. He is right now sleeping and drooling on my leg. (nice)

They can't use her at Greenwell?

jacbro

No, they dont' want to take the chance, because she is only 4 and can move quite fast at times. And most of their riders are very beginner riders or handicapped. And most of their horses that they use are above the age of 17yrs and older.

J

jaybeeztoo

For sale?? :yikes: I didn't know this. I really wish I could. :tantrum

jacbro

Yes, I'm selling her. As everyone already knows, I have joined the armed forces and will be leaving for boot camp this coming Monday. After that I have to go to A-school for 7 weeks and more than likely be going overseas after that. She is being sold cheap, because no body is buying horses right now(not that I blame them) everybody is hurting right now. And there is no hidden problems, or health problems. She is just a fun enjoyable horse, who has the possiblity for show or just having a great time out on the trails.

Spicober

I hope that you find a good home for your horse,she sounds like a gem :flowers:
this probably isnt the thread for this, but I just came back from a auction and couldnt believe the $ that horses were bringing, it was MUCH more than expected!!! MOST of the horses were $2,000+
They were really nice horses, but at a auction and with this market I was sure that they would go cheaper-not that I was looking :lmao:

jacbro

Holy Crap, shows how much I know whats going on in the horse world. Maybe I should have taken her to an auction. But I've never even been to one, not alone know about anything to do with them. Oh, well.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Holy Crap, shows how much I know whats going on in the horse world. Maybe I should have taken her to an auction. But I've never even been to one, not alone know about anything to do with them. Oh, well.

The market sucks..what sale did you go to? Last few I went to there were horses that would not bring $25 and most only brought $200...

Spicober

I couldnt believe it myself. I went to Thurmont-I did leave before the auction ended, who knows what happened when I left, but I tell ya It sure shocked the crap outta me.

Spicober

You are doing the right thing with her, and looking for a good home-(you never know who will end up with your horse at a auction)

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone

hmmm... i'll tell my mom aboput her, im allways looking for a younge horse to train and show... im not sure how willing she would be, we have 5 horses right now, meaning that theres 2 i have trained, 1 thats just getting broke, and 1 in training, the other is my moms old horse... if i had time i would ride her too. It wouldnt be as bad if i had an indoor to ride, and if i didnt have a volunteer job... but your horse sounds like a good catch.
did you go to the maha trail ride with her in october?
are you leaving out for boot camp the 8th? because if you are i have a family friend that is prob. going to be in there with you.

jacbro

Yes, please beg your mom, you sound like the ideal person for her. I went on a few Maha rides. I rode her at skyview farms and had a blast with their jumps on the trails. I rode her on the judge trail ride at oakridge and she came 4th place out of 56 riders. And won a couple of other ribbins too. If you were there, we were the ones inside the ring and the judge kept coming over to us to give us our ribbons. she did so well, I was very proud of her even though she is 4 yrs old. Let me know.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Yes, please beg your mom, you sound like the ideal person for her. I went on a few Maha rides. I rode her at skyview farms and had a blast with their jumps on the trails. I rode her on the judge trail ride at oakridge and she came 4th place out of 56 riders. And won a couple of other ribbins too. If you were there, we were the ones inside the ring and the judge kept coming over to us to give us our ribbons. she did so well, I was very proud of her even though she is 4 yrs old. Let me know.

Did you pull your ad out of the classifieds? I wanted a little more info than the thread has but couldn't find it. My daughter has a friend that wants a horse but her parents couldn't swing a large purchase right now. I just let her know about Calla Lilly and she is going to call her so I'll let you know something real soon.