Three hundred dollar horse in LexingtonP

jacbro

I have not sold her yet. The add expired yesterday. But I have had some people interested. I haven't had to many young children on her, but I had a 16yr old leasing her for a while, and she was an experienced jumper and did really well.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I have not sold her yet. The add expired yesterday. But I have had some people interested. I haven't had to many young children on her, but I had a 16yr old leasing her for a while, and she was an experienced jumper and did really well.

where do you board at? i might have my mom interested... but i have to count up my money, no shows to go to means more time and extra cash.
When could i come look at her?

jacbro

She is boarded at Greenwell state park in hollywood. you can see her anytime you like, but the sooner the beter. Just let me know a day and a time and I can set you up to meet and posssibly ride her.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

If she is still available and you are looking for a great home for Calla Lilly see your pm for some contact information. I spoke to my daughter's friend, Katy (17yrsold), and they are really interested in coming out today to see her. They are not looking to get a horse just for re-sale but one that will be loved and well cared for.

Elmer

1, 2, Elmers coming for you
3, 4, better lock your door
5, 6, Grab your crucifix
7, 8, Better stay up late
9, 10, Never sleep again

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
1, 2, Elmers coming for you
3, 4, better lock your door
5, 6, Grab your crucifix
7, 8, Better stay up late
9, 10, Never sleep again

Once again Elmer you come through to show me how much of a stooge you really are. Your prob is that your whiff'n too much glue. Get a life :smack:

jacbro

New,news, I'm sorry to let you all down. But I have decided to keep her. My husband has let me know that he will do whatever is needed for me to be able to keep her. I love that crazy horse and never really wanted to let her go. But on the other hand I will be gone for 3 or more months and would like to find someone to lease her or half lease over at Greenwell in Hollywood. If interested please give me a shout.

SlowTwist

(]~o~[)
New,news, I'm sorry to let you all down. But I have decided to keep her. My husband has let me know that he will do whatever is needed for me to be able to keep her. I love that crazy horse and never really wanted to let her go. But on the other hand I will be gone for 3 or more months and would like to find someone to lease her or half lease over at Greenwell in Hollywood. If interested please give me a shout.

:yahoo: That is wonderful news. So glad you could work it out. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
If she is still available and you are looking for a great home for Calla Lilly see your pm for some contact information. I spoke to my daughter's friend, Katy (17yrsold), and they are really interested in coming out today to see her. They are not looking to get a horse just for re-sale but one that will be loved and well cared for.

:yay: That would be great.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:yahoo: :yahoo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

That is great news and don't feel like you are letting anyone down. I am glad that things worked out for you. Good luck with boot camp!

G

GVF

I used to own this filly!! I gave her her name :) She is a ASB, but not unfortuantly was never registered. Rescued her from an amish guy in PA who saved her from New Holland. She was a yearling at the time and VERY SICK and in BAD shap. I got her healthy and put a TON of weight on her and then rehomed/sold her to a guy a while later up in balt that was looking for a young horse for his family. That was 2 years ago. Lost a ton of money on her, but I HAD to help her out- she needed a home and LOVE!!

Glad to hear she is with a good family and well loved.