Three Notch Trail?

nobody really

I need a nap
I read here that its open, but not much more info on it. I googled it, it said its supposed to be 28 miles by the time its finished, but one person posted in February that there was only 3 miles paved/completed?

We want to go bike riding, but if thats all it is, we'll have to wait till its finished or go somewhere else, what a shame. Anyone on here know when that might be? They said on trail link that the project was dead. Is that true?

mgdbaa

I read here that its open, but not much more info on it. I googled it, it said its supposed to be 28 miles by the time its finished, but one person posted in February that there was only 3 miles paved/completed?

We want to go bike riding, but if thats all it is, we'll have to wait till its finished or go somewhere else, what a shame. Anyone on here know when that might be? They said on trail link that the project was dead. Is that true?

My boyfriend said he saw a sign that said Three notch trail now open.

recandparks

My boyfriend said he saw a sign that said Three notch trail now open.

You are correct; the trail from John V. Baggett Park in Laurel Grove to MD Route 5 near Gospel Light Baptist Church is open. A ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at Baggett Park on Tuesday, October 4 at 5:00 p.m.