Tides??

So... any reviews available yet...:confused: Do they have any good menu choices for people who don't eat things that have been swimming in their own toilet...:shrug:

morganj614

It's a great location for those of us back here but I can't pay those prices for lunch. $20 per person? :nomoney: Do I look like the VP of the company? Maybe as a treat
once in a while, if they are good. :nomoney:

Someone just PMed me their website and I can already tell it's not the type of restaurant I like to go to... too bad... it is a pretty convenient location for me. :ohwell: Guess I'll stick with SFW...:lol:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
morganj614 said:
It's a great location for those of us back here but I can't pay those prices for lunch. $20 per person? :nomoney: Do I look like the VP of the company? Maybe as a treat
once in a while, if they are good. :nomoney:

I agree with you. The service is very good though.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Someone just PMed me their website and I can already tell it's not the type of restaurant I like to go to... too bad... it is a pretty convenient location for me. :ohwell: Guess I'll stick with SFW...:lol:
linkie

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
BadGirl said:
Have you eaten there yet? If not, how can you attest to the very good service?

Yes, I went to a preview lunch there. The waiters and Waitresses are very knowlegeable about the menu and they remembered the names of everyone at the table i sat at.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
mixallagist said:
Yes, I went to a preview lunch there. The waiters and Waitresses are very knowlegeable about the menu and they remembered the names of everyone at the table i sat at.
Cool. :yay:

Vince

Looks like a good place to try for a special occasion, but 40+ per person for dinner? A bit on the pricey side for regular visits.

Vince said:
Looks like a good place to try for a special occasion, but 40+ per person for dinner? A bit on the pricey side for regular visits.
Doesn't look like a place I would appreciate, not even for a 'special occassion'... artsie food presentation doesn't impress me at all... I guess I'll have to skip that top secret forum lunch thingy...:bawl:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
kwillia said:
Doesn't look like a place I would appreciate, not even for a 'special occassion'... artsie food presentation doesn't impress me at all... I guess I'll have to skip that top secret forum lunch thingy...:bawl:

It was a freebie for me. They wanted to make sure that all the employees got some good training before they opened.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Yay! :banana: Ooops, I meant...TOO bad. :frown:

nomoney

I got an invite to sample their dinner fare for the 21st; but it doesn't state if I have to pay or not........:sad: