Tiger and #19...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Arnold Palmer, in his early days, flung a club into the bushes in anger and disgust after a particularly poor t shot. His older playing partner, I think the very same Bolt, told him he would not be a real pro until he learned to fling his clubs down the fairway so his caddy could pick it up on the way to the next shot.

:lol: I'm convinced as accurate as Palmer was he didn't need Bolt to advise him on club trajectory. It would be my guess Palmer didn't really want the club back anyway.

But you can't say that this was routine for Palmer. It is routine and almost expected when Tiger is having a bad day his temper will follow.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Think about what you are saying, for just a moment, so I don't have to get out the $6 words. OK? :lol:

First of all I like your $8 words. I wish I was so verbose. :biggrin:

Who is on the TV pretty much every shot, round after round after round? Tiger. You honestly think no one else ever stabs a club in the ground, says a bad word loud enough for the kids to hear it, kicks his bag?

Maybe you think Tiger shouldn't get po'd. Fine. You think the other guys are angels. I disagree. I think for as much as Tiger is on the TV and as little as other players are, in comparison, he's not doing bad.

So, as to class and sportsmanship, I think he'd be getting ripped all the time if he was found wanting by the other players. I don't hear that much.

I honestly can’t argue with that. I will admit the media has been pretty brutal in their coverage of Tiger. And this domestic incident epitomizes ($6 word) that.

I give.

sunman1_67

Larry, give it a rest. You've put in a long day. Sun up to Sun down.

You must be self-employed or you would be fired.

P.S. I agree with ya on alot of things.

No typical little cartoon things on the end.