tight jeans on boys?

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
My daughter told me that the skater boys shop at the girls clothing places because its easier to find the tighter pants. Go freaking figure!!!!

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Uhmm, when they wear the baggy ones adults complain, when they wear the skinny ones, adults complain..maybe it is just that adults complain...

runnerboy1500

Ever noticed that the guys wearing the Tight fitting jeans tend to walk either really slow or pigeon toed?

You think it is bad in the county, I hate going to Annapolis Mall because of all the emo kids.

BUT they are fun to laugh at, and there is a cool game
Ugly girl .....or .....stupid guy?

belvak

Happy Camper
My daughter told me that the skater boys shop at the girls clothing places because its easier to find the tighter pants. Go freaking figure!!!!

:lmao: I remember buying Levi's before there were different cuts for "Men" and "Women". Seems like the roles just reversed in this case!!

SoMDMama82

Girls, as long as you are skinny.....when you get in the double jean digits, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!!!!

Why not???? Don't you know how hard they work to get them things on!! :killingme

Attachments

• Tight Jeans.jpg
    Tight Jeans.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 74
R

Rienell

Where is camel toe Elvis when you need him?

:lmao: Indeed! Where's the pic!

I dont' know why these young guys want to show off their lack of endowments. Not to mention, some of them are so skinny, their legs look like ropes with knots tied in them for knees.

Oh well... yet something else for my generation to point and laugh at.

S

Special_K44

tight jeans

I thought the baggy look was bad but I will take that over skinny jeans any day. I will take looking at a boys underwear hanging out of his jeans than their little boy mooseknuckle. Any way I thought tight jeans are bad for you because the dont let your body parts breath and they can cause UTI in both boys and girls.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
This weekend one of Boy's friends was wearing jeans so tight that with the iPod in one pocket and cellphone in the other, he looked like he was wearing jodphurs.

My daughter and I waited until he was in the theater to start laughing.