Tiki Bar Tonight!

HorseRiding God

Your man HRG will be getting buck wild at the Tiki Bar tonight! Anyone want to come and join me? Don't worry, I will be leaving the Almighty Zues at home. Once he gets some Whiskey in him, he goes crazy.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
HorseRiding God said:

What would you expect...you as a HRG, won't even ride with anyone, yet you want them to meet you at the Tiki, watch you get drunk, and try to talk them into riding you?

I think not MR

HorseRiding God

pixiegirl said:
:howdy: I'll be there!

At least you aren't afraid to meet me. I don't understand what all these horse ladies think I'm going to do. Would it be better if I left my 10 gallon hat and dinner plate belt buckle at home and just dressed casual?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
appendixqh said:
What would you expect...you as a HRG, won't even ride with anyone, yet you want them to meet you at the Tiki, watch you get drunk, and try to talk them into riding you?

I think not MR

I have a feeling he's one of those fru fru dog people that tours the dog show circuit with his Komodors. :rolleyes:

nomoney

nachomama said:
I have a feeling he's one of those fru fru dog people that tours the dog show circuit with his Komodors. :rolleyes:

are you saying the whole manly horse thing is a front? :faint: Now that you mention it I am pretty sure I saw him driving around town in his miata wearing his white man kapris.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
nomoney said:
are you saying the whole manly horse thing is a front? :faint: Now that you mention it I am pretty sure I saw him driving around town in his miata wearing his white man kapris.

I think that someone who brags too much about something isn't quite what they say they are. Case in point - Qurious. :yay:

He may CLAIM to have a horse, but it's probably just a dread lock haired high-priced mutt.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nachomama said:
I think that someone who brags too much about something isn't quite what they say they are. Case in point - Qurious. :yay:

He may CLAIM to have a horse, but it's probably just a dread lock haired high-priced mutt.

I bet it's not even that but a donkey.

MMDad

Lem Putt
HorseRiding God said:
:roflmao:

You heard wrong there little missy! Anyone that sleeps with me becomes bowlegged
Do they have to get a titanium rod to fix their leg after you get done?

HorseRiding God

I don't know why all you ladies feel the need to pick on me. I can assure you that the Almighty Zues is a true champion! He has won over 13 awards for best in show!

nomoney

HorseRiding God said:
I don't know why all you ladies feel the need to pick on me. I can assure you that the Almighty Zues is a true champion! He has won over 13 awards for best in show!

you know whats better then winning the special olympics?

Not being retarded.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
HorseRiding God said:

We have to pick on you to see if you can "hang" like you claim...:coffee: We are known to do that to noobs. But since most of us don't hang in the horsey threads, it took us a while to find you. :howdy: