Tiki Bar Tonight!

HorseRiding God

You people need to get out of the horse section! Don't you have something better to do. You better hope I don't see any of you in public or I will dismount the Almighty Zues and prepare for war! I will do a combat roll off of his back and then go into action. The Almighty Zues is like a Pezz dispenser, only instead of delicious treats, he unloads feces. When I pull on his tail turds come out and I will begin hurling them at you like a caged gorilla.

nomoney

HorseRiding God said:
You people need to get out of the horse section! Don't you have something better to do. You better hope I don't see any of you in public or I will dismount the Almighty Zues and prepare for war! I will do a combat roll off of his back and then go into action. The Almighty Zues is like a Pezz dispenser, only instead of delicious treats, he unloads feces. When I pull on his tail turds come out and I will begin hurling them at you like a caged gorilla.

only a queer that owns a sea monkey would talk like that

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
HorseRiding God said:

Translation - HRG has IBS. :poorbaby:

jetmonkey

HorseRiding God said:
Your man HRG will be getting buck wild at the Tiki Bar tonight! Anyone want to come and join me? Don't worry, I will be leaving the Almighty Zues at home. Once he gets some Whiskey in him, he goes crazy.
You sound a lot like C murdurr....