Tikibar Opening Day

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
You didn't hear them from me....I've been there twice to eat and I got sick both times....I went to the bar(upstairs) with a friend of mine and wasn't impressed with that either....well, except the bartender, he got me an entire pitcher of sweet tea and made sure it remained filled till I left :yay:

Ok, now I've heard something good. :lmao:

Food poisoning (even minor) is not something I take lightly. They were good to get you back.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
You didn't hear them from me....I've been there twice to eat and I got sick both times....I went to the bar(upstairs) with a friend of mine and wasn't impressed with that either....well, except the bartender, he got me an entire pitcher of sweet tea and made sure it remained filled till I left :yay:

Hmmmmmm...........If it was the person I think was in the kitchen when you ate there, you would have been better off eating a grilled cheese sammich or a burger as he could not effe those up :eyebrow:

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
I'm not sure but I don't think that Badfish is still in business!

Correct... it happened after the first weekend in Nov.

Rumor has it that Calypso Bay in Tracy's Landing opening a second bar in the building. Anyone else have any insight to this?

Also I haven't seen a list of activities for Tiki Opening this year?
Is Catamarans’ bringing in MC Hammer? (Since last year they brought Vanilla Ice).

I won't be going to Tiki this year, I'll be in VA with No Green JellyBeenz.

K

kris31280

Correct... it happened after the first weekend in Nov.

Rumor has it that Calypso Bay in Tracy's Landing opening a second bar in the building. Anyone else have any insight to this?

Also I haven't seen a list of activities for Tiki Opening this year?
Is Catamarans’ bringing in MC Hammer? (Since last year they brought Vanilla Ice).

I won't be going to Tiki this year, I'll be in VA with No Green JellyBeenz.
I have it on good authority that a new bar is being opened there, and the name of it starts with an M (I forgot the name).