Tillerson Out, Pompeo In

This_person

“"I think he really will go down as one of the worst secretaries of State we've had," Eliot Cohen, counselor to the State Department under President George W. Bush, told Axios’s Jonathan Swan. “He will go down as the worst Secretary of State in history,” tweeted Ilan Goldenberg, an Obama-era State Department official.“

http://flip.it/X5_Omb

These are people whose opinion you hold in high regard?

What about his time as Sec State makes him worse than someone who lost $6B? How about worse than being the architect of TPP and the Uranium One deals? How about worse than being the architect of the Iran deal? How about worse than overseeing the "reset" with Russia and failing in each and every way with respect to that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Typical. Just because Trump said he would meet with Kim and the White House has since walked that back ( seemingly because they never talked on the phone unbeknownst to Trump) you still believe in your tiny mind Daddy has ended nuclear proliferation and brought about glory and peace.

You must just read Trumps tweets and nothing else the way you go on and on about all his non existing winning.

:poorbaby:

Just take deep breaths...

Sapidus

These are people whose opinion you hold in high regard?

What about his time as Sec State makes him worse than someone who lost $6B? How about worse than being the architect of TPP and the Uranium One deals? How about worse than being the architect of the Iran deal? How about worse than overseeing the "reset" with Russia and failing in each and every way with respect to that?

Having Worked with the last two presidents I’m sure they have a better understanding of the job and what it entails than you.

They don’t need to pray to a sky monster for guidance.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Having Worked with the last two presidents I’m sure they have a better understanding of the job and what it entails than you.

They don’t need to pray to a sky monster for guidance.

So, we're not qualified to comment? May as well close down the forum.

Sapidus

You answered none of my questions.

Because you will never be pleased with rational answers since you base your beliefs on an imaginary sky monster and a book of fairy tales written by god knows who. That is your right. But there is no rationalizing with it and no reason to continue the discussion.

Sapidus

So, we're not qualified to comment? May as well close down the forum.

You are absolutely. You just can claim they are janitors and not informed. But I think you are smart enough to realize it but not smart enough to hold your tongue trying to get a cheap jab in like Gilly Anne

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because you will never be pleased with rational answers ...

Au contraire, mon frer...we LOVE rational answers.

You've proven long ago that you are incapable of providing any, however.

Say shortbus..how many minds you change today? :lmao:

This_person

Because you will never be pleased with rational answers since you base your beliefs on an imaginary sky monster and a book of fairy tales written by god knows who. That is your right. But there is no rationalizing with it and no reason to continue the discussion.

You've never given me rational answers to questions to see if I would be pleased.

I asked if those individuals are people whose opinions you hold in high regard. I asked what Tillerson has done poorly, and asked you to compare his performance with the previous two Secretaries of State. None of that has anything to do with God or monsters or fairy tales.

If you don't know an answer, just say so. If you have never heard of those two individuals prior to having their opinion shared with you by some website, just say so. If you'd never heard of Rex Tillerson before today, just say so.

But, since no one else is bringing religion or monsters or fairy tales into this, I don't see why you would go there.

If you DO have answers, try them.

Starman

Given this Gina Haspel broad worked in the clandestine service, nothing will ever be known in terms of what she did in our name. About the only thing known about her is that she ran a black site and destroyed around 100 videos as part of her "duties".

She'll need Senate confirmation and it might be tough; she's had problems before. I suspect she'll secure the confirmation though.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because you will never be pleased with rational answers ......

Rational Answers from a raging Progressive :killingme

..... since you base your beliefs on an imaginary sky monster and a book of fairy tales written by god knows who.

nice show of tolerance there short bus ...
more progressive dismissive hand wave'm ....

begone peasant you bother me with your false god ....