Tilted

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Or this one: the Forum doesn't seem to (and you have the numbers) have as much traffic lately as it once did.
And some of the topics may not strike a chord hard enough to bother with a post. That's why I don't post as much.

...or The Donald won the POTUS election.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or this one: the Forum doesn't seem to (and you have the numbers) have as much traffic lately as it once did.
And some of the topics may not strike a chord hard enough to bother with a post. That's why I don't post as much.

It used to be all silliness and infighting. Now it's all politics and crap like that. We still get good traffic, but you're right that not as many people enjoy politics as enjoyed the fighting. A ton of lurkers now who are reading - or at least visiting the pages - but not participating.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It used to be all silliness and infighting. Now it's all politics and crap like that. We still get good traffic, but you're right that not as many people enjoy politics as enjoyed the fighting. A ton of lurkers now who are reading - or at least visiting the pages - but not participating.

:howdy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yup, it does.

I can't see the world that way. There will always be someone better than, whether it's smarter, prettier, richer...doesn't matter. Someone better. There will always be someone worse than me. Not as smart, not as pretty (not suggesting I am), less money. I hope the person who is not as smart as me, or as pretty, or has less money, does not consider me a snob, anymore than I would consider someone a snob, just based on what they have, or do, or know.

I am of the opinion, if someone has something better to do than post on social media, then they are a hell of a lot better than me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I can't see the world that way. There will always be someone better than, whether it's smarter, prettier, richer...doesn't matter. Someone better. There will always be someone worse than me. Not as smart, not as pretty (not suggesting I am), less money. I hope the person who is not as smart as me, or as pretty, or has less money, does not consider me a snob, anymore than I would consider someone a snob, just based on what they have, or do, or know.

I am of the opinion, if someone has something better to do than post on social media, then they are a hell of a lot better than me.

I'm really jerking your chain. :razz: Tilted comes across as one of those most humble people. He's smart and wise; which means he knows how to govern his smarts. I don't play into the "I'm better than this person or that" nonsense. I learned when I was pretty young that no one is a better person than anyone else. I have my share of strengths and weaknesses, and keeping that reality in my head keeps me humble.

Hank

my war
I'm really jerking your chain. :razz: Tilted comes across as one of those most humble people. He's smart and wise; which means he knows how to govern his smarts. I don't play into the "I'm better than this person or that" nonsense. I learned when I was pretty young that no one is a better person than anyone else. I have my share of strengths and weaknesses, and keeping that reality in my head keeps me humble.

You wanna smell his undies, dontcha?