Time to make money again

black dog

Free America
Took a peek at Duke and U Tech and both were down a buck or two.
Let it dump and we will be buying and hope for another split in a few years.

Have you seen the FTC is looking at high pricing and empty shelf with Amazon, Walmart, Kroger and a few others.

PeoplesElbow

Took a peek at Duke and U Tech and both were down a buck or two.
Let it dump and we will be buying and hope for another split in a few years.

Have you seen the FTC is looking at high pricing and empty shelf with Amazon, Walmart, Kroger and a few others.
No I have not, not familiar with U Tech.

TPD

the poor dad
Out of about 30 individual stocks I own, only 2 are in the green today, at the moment anyway - Apple & Tesla. I will be looking for buying opportunities this week.

PeoplesElbow

Only works if you had money sitting on the sidelines waiting. Wouldn't want to miss out on the 20-30% market run-up just to take advantage of this 4% downturn.
Recently cashed out on some things in my ROTH from the last crash. I'm fine with cash assets if there is nothing I'm comfortable investing in at the moment. Best part abouth the ROTH is I don't have to pay taxes on those gains.

In my non IRA account I'll dump more money into it after a crash.

inquiryjv

I guess it's time to get creative and find ways to make some extra cash during this market turbulence. So, instead of stressing about the market, let's think about how you can turn your skills and interests into money-makers. There are some ways how to make money fast. As for me, freelancing is a fantastic option - you can offer services like writing, designing, or virtual assisting. If you have stuff lying around that you don't need, why not sell it on eBay or Facebook Marketplace? And if investing is your thing, consider looking into undervalued stocks or cryptocurrencies. Just remember to research and understand the risks. Also online surveys or microtasks could also be a fun way to earn some spare change in your free time.

black dog

Free America
I guess it's time to get creative and find ways to make some extra cash during this market turbulence. So, instead of stressing about the market, let's think about how you can turn your skills and interests into money-makers. There are some ways how to make money fast. As for me, freelancing is a fantastic option - you can offer services like writing, designing, or virtual assisting. If you have stuff lying around that you don't need, why not sell it on eBay or Facebook Marketplace? And if investing is your thing, consider looking into undervalued stocks or cryptocurrencies. Just remember to research and understand the risks. Also online surveys or microtasks could also be a fun way to earn some spare change in your free time.
I have a rental Sybian, 100 bucks a night, 250 for the weekend.

inquiryjv

Looking back at your post from two years ago, it's interesting to reflect on the market's ups and downs over that time. The financial landscape can change significantly in just a couple of years.
If you've been actively managing your investments since then, you've likely gained valuable experience in navigating the market's fluctuations. It's always essential to stay adaptable and consider new strategies to achieve your financial goals.
One approach you might want to explore is the concept of a Backdoor Roth IRA. This strategy can offer potential tax advantages and further diversify your investment portfolio.

Last edited: