Tin Man on Sci-Fi ..

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

Did anyone else see this tonight ? Tin Man | SCIFI.COM
I like the first part of this mini series.
:diva: I liked the movie very much.

Tonight Monday Sci-Fi is re-showing part one at 7-9pm,

then part two from 9-11pm tonight.

I have net to figure out what "D.G." stands for instead of Dorothy Gail. :drool:

:shortbus:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I missed it last night but I'll be DVRing it tonight. I love Zooey Deschanel. :yay:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I watched the first 30 minutes and then had to turn it off. I was looking forward to the creative twist on the story but couldn't stand the poor acting. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blick.

I mean, it was as good as any other TV show, but I doubt I'll make a point to watch the next part tonight. I have a problem with movies that have a man trapped inside a tinman suit for many years, and nobody wonders how he didn't die of starvation.

Blick.

I mean, it was as good as any other TV show, but I doubt I'll make a point to watch the next part tonight. I have a problem with movies that have a man trapped inside a tinman suit for many years, and nobody wonders how he didn't die of starvation.
:lol: That was one of the first things that came to mind. Right after "he would have cooked to death in there."

Kathleen Robertson can suck the life outta me anytime.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Blick.

:yeahthat: Plus I was irritated enough with DG in the first few minutes to hope they'd just kill her off. And when you're hiding from bad guys right below you, do you really need to shout out stupid crap like "Hurry" "Over here" ? :rolleyes:

Story had potential, acting sucked enough that I don't care how it ends.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Blick.

When they first showed the suit, it looked like there was some sort of liquid or something filling it up. Of course, when they opened it, it should have come gushing out, but it didn't. There were certainly all sorts of hoses and things attached to the back that would've constituted the life support system...and if you don't like that explanation...how about magic...chickie was a sorceress afterall.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
And when you're hiding from bad guys right below you, do you really need to shout out stupid crap like "Hurry" "Over here" ? :rolleyes:

:lol: That's exactly when I turned it off! I went back to watching Troy for the 5th time (Brad Pitt, Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom :drool:).

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
:lol: That's exactly when I turned it off! I went back to watching Troy for the 5th time (Brad Pitt, Eric Bana and Orlando Bloom :drool:).

The Eric Bana character should have let them kill off the Orlando Bloom character and tossed little miss Helen right back out there to the bad guys.

Of course that wouldn't be historically correct and would have ended the movie pretty quickly, but still.....

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I have a problem with movies that have a man trapped inside a tinman suit for many years, and nobody wonders how he didn't die of starvation.

So, flying monkeys, a talking lion, magic ruby slippers and a witch melting because she got doused with water don't make you wonder

...just a little bit?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, flying monkeys, a talking lion, magic ruby slippers and a witch melting because she got doused with water don't make you wonder

...just a little bit?

Of course not. Those things happen all the time. But even Dorothy and Lion, in the original Wizard of Oz, got hungry. That's when they picked the apples and got attacked by the trees. :yay: