They jailed him.
He posted bail and kept his bar open.
They revoked his permit.
He ignored them.
They put a chain on his door.
He cut it off.
They boarded his doors.
He sawed the boards off.

I admire the business owners who stand up to these thugs more than I can say. They're fighting for all of us. :patriot:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

The overlords tried to shut him down.
He stayed open.
They fined him.
He refused to pay.
They jailed him.
He posted bail and kept his bar open.
They revoked his permit.
He ignored them.
They put a chain on his door.
He cut it off.
They boarded his doors.
He sawed the boards off.

I admire the business owners who stand up to these thugs more than I can say. They're fighting for all of us. :patriot:

:yay: :yay: :yahoo:

TPD

the poor dad
This is the part I find UFB - a judge ordering power to be cut! If I am paying my electric bill, the city should not have the authority to tell the power company to turn me off!

Power to the restaurant was shut off March 13 after the city received permission from a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge to do so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the part I find UFB - a judge ordering power to be cut! If I am paying my electric bill, the city should not have the authority to tell the power company to turn me off!

I forgot that part!

They cut his power.
He got a generator.

:roflmao:

So anyway, there has been discussion in the past if cops or military people would obey illegal orders and come after We the People, and I think that debate has been settled.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So anyway, there has been discussion in the past if cops or military people would obey illegal orders and come after We the People, and I think that debate has been settled.

yeah not even close, plenty have been shut down

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Hijinx

• Angry
Reactions: BOP