Tipping

drivingdaisy

15-20%. They say you don't have to if it is the owner, but I always did even if it was the owner. If there is one person you don't want to have bad feelings about you, its the person coming at your head with scissors.

Chris0nllyn

My gf is a cosmetologist, and she's come home with huge tips before. Usually it's 20%-ish, but sometimes people have given her $100 tips.

Hopefully she's actually cutting hair....:eyebrow:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My gf is a cosmetologist, and she's come home with huge tips before. Usually it's 20%-ish, but sometimes people have given her $100 tips.

Hopefully she's actually cutting hair....:eyebrow:

:lmao: I just had a major massive dramatic haircut. The cost was $45. I tipped her $20. A $100 is nothing if she(your gf) made the client feel pretty.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
As long as we're on the subject, if you order carry out at a place that you would normally tip at (Outback, Lenny's...) do you leave a tip?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
As long as we're on the subject, if you order carry out at a place that you would normally tip at (Outback, Lenny's...) do you leave a tip?

You should.. A waitress is assigned the take out window, just like they are assigned tables. They make nothing additional per hour because they are working take out.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You should.. A waitress is assigned the take out window, just like they are assigned tables. They make nothing additional per hour because they are working take out.

Thank you, that makes perfect sense.