Title

Went to title a car just so I can sell to junkyard. Over $200 for a piece of crap 98 Subaru wagon with well over 200k miles and a blown engine. Son paid $500 for it thinking he was going to find a cheap engine to throw in. State is not getting that from me. I will donate first.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I dont think you need to re-title just to junk it...

:yeahthat:

#2 son left a car here when he went to basic and the title was in some guy that I didn't knows name....Called a guy (he had a sign on 235) and he came and got it, gave me $200, and didn't ask for a title

garyt27

INAFJ
Went to title a car just so I can sell to junkyard. Over $200 for a piece of crap 98 Subaru wagon with well over 200k miles and a blown engine. Son paid $500 for it thinking he was going to find a cheap engine to throw in. State is not getting that from me. I will donate first.

I don't understand, do you have a title at all? In your sons name? If so just sign his name to it. Junkyards usually do not need a title.

I don't understand, do you have a title at all? In your sons name? If so just sign his name to it. Junkyards usually do not need a title.

I have the title signed over, but Brandywine at least said it needed to be titled in my name. I'd rather not just junk it.