tlatchaw!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Happy Birthday!! If you're old enough to recall who sang the following lyrics, you're old enough:

"Tell me why
Tell me why...
Is it hard to make arrangements with yourself
When you're old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell...?"

Clue:

"Long may you run....Long may you run..." (different tune, same artist)

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Railroad said:
Happy Birthday!! If you're old enough to recall who sang the following lyrics, you're old enough:

"Tell me why
Tell me why...
Is it hard to make arrangements with yourself
When you're old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell...?"

Clue:

"Long may you run....Long may you run..." (different tune, same artist)

:whew: I must not be that old then, because all I can remember from "Tell me why" is Travis Tritt from "Still in Love with You."

But. . . I am old enough to remember Stretch Armstrong, Moon Boots the first time around, Kiss on national TV on some silly Halloween show, Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, and first run broadcasts of Gomer Pyle USMC in black and white (dang I'm old!) :lmao:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
tlatchaw said:
:whew: I must not be that old then, because all I can remember from "Tell me why" is Travis Tritt from "Still in Love with You."

But. . . I am old enough to remember Stretch Armstrong, Moon Boots the first time around, Kiss on national TV on some silly Halloween show, Neil Armstrong landing on the moon, and first run broadcasts of Gomer Pyle USMC in black and white (dang I'm old!) :lmao:
You're old enough - just missed or forgot this. The artist was actually a group called Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

PrepH4U

Happy Birthday! Is it really your Birthday or did somebody make that up about you also? :lmao: Enjoy your day!