To all those who sat at home....

If you walked there and back to get the key, doesnt that mean that the key was where you started in the first place? why would you walk then?

or did you mean, you walked to their house to get the key, then they refused to give you a ride back so you had to walk in your PJs.

I walked to my parents house... got the key.. my mom was busy, my dad was working in his garage... No need to bother them to give me a ride back home .. I usually walk everyday anyways....
just not in my pajamas... :lmao:

Beetlejuice

Black Beetlejuice your avatar makes me want to hurl! Who is that guy? He looks like a pinhead!!:killingme

kiss me!!!

s_QuiverJuice.jpg

K

kris31280

Random post in the midst of a random thread...

If you know of anyone who's looking for a part time job as a receptionist, my office is looking for someone.

C6R_Mag

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

King_Tartuffian

:lmao: No... I'm a criminal justice/pre-law major...

This particular assignment is for English 1020, or Composition and Literature. We must create a playbill for our final assignment, which is to paraphrase and perform our own version of the play Tartuffe by Moliere.

The photo you see is the playbill, minus the cast of characters, that will be distributed to our classmates on the day that we perform our production.

:howdy: