To all those who sat at home....

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I am here to b!tch about the b!itching other people are doing. Thanks. I'll be here all week.

T

toppick08

After reading all the threads about those who sat at home Friday and Saturday night on the forum and mocked the ppl who went to the tiki bar opening....GET A LIFE. It's fine that you didn't want to go, but to sit at home on your lazy a$$ and listen to the scanner and praise god that you weren't there....seriously...how lame. It was a great time for those who did go and if you weren't there, you have no right to criticize it.

When I listen to my scanner, I'm usually doing things and not sitting on my lazy azz..........:pete:

slotted

here we go with ppl shoving religion on others. :bigwhoop:

Numbers 6:3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

thatcat22

Numbers 6:3 He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink, and shall drink no vinegar of wine, or vinegar of strong drink, neither shall he drink any liquor of grapes, nor eat moist grapes, or dried.

glad you took the time to find that one. makes total sense. I am never drinking again!!:bigwhoop::blahblah:

onebdzee

off the shelf
yea, seriously. i'm sure you all had a great time chit chatting on the forums and cutting down the tiki bar opening. had a few whole pizzas, shoved your face with ice cream and called it a night

Little do you know....I went to Monterey's and had Strawberry Margarita's :razz:

slotted

i know your type....sad sad individuals

I'd rather be a sad individual knowing where I'm going to spend eternity than burn in hell with a sinner like you.

Where's all the hate coming from. You really should try reading the Bible sometime. Make sure you read the KJV too and not some other perVERSION of it.