To all you idiots

Ponytail

I think we need to resort to Tom-Tom. IF giving you directions to the road BEHIND Food Lion, or the Post office, does it say to simply "enter the right lane, and turn right at ..."

Or does it say "enter the right lannnnnnnnnnnnnnne...... NOW!"

Can someone try this and report back?

Ponytail

My next trip down, I'm going to repeatedly travel the entire distance in the RIGHT hand turn lane, with my left hand turn signal on.

I learned to do that on 235.

MrX

High Octane
If you are going to accuse your fellow Southern Maryland drivers of being stupid and ignorant then perhaps at the very minimum you should perform a spell check of sorts on your rantings prior to adding yourself to the list of stupids. BTW thanks for being such a concerned citizen. Really :buddies:

:yeahthat: :killingme

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
It doesn't make sense to have a "must turn right" into the Food Lion. The right turn possibilities are too close together. Food Lion then the access road behind the Food Lion and then the traffic light.
There is not enough distance between the Food Lion and the traffic light for a merge right area.

If you are doing 75mph I agree. I honestly for real no shiat understand what malibuwhomever is talking about. Though really if you don't pull out in front of anyone then you won't get hit. Pretty basic stuff here.

fear nothing

Well I won't waste my time on that person anymore, but I just came on here hoping one way or another to try to solve this problem. For the people who are only concerned about criticizing someone's spelling or the way they write and not the problem on hand shouldn't even come on to the thread. I am more than sure there are many out there sick of this and I am fed up so I posted it, not trying to get someone angry. Sorry for anyone who has no life that they have to come on here only to criticize someone for poorly writing or spelling, when all they were trying to do was get a point across. It isn't like I was sending a business letter or such, just a foreum........

Never say ur sorry on here, simply tell them to screw themselves and stand ur guns these r very stupid people u r trying to reason with who have nothing better to do then act like #######s

Solja_Boy

that keep driving straight in the right turn lane in front of the food lion in Lusby. You are going to soon enough cause a really bad accident and then ask WHY?

Its called a short cut stupid. Some of us have important stuff to get to. Plus my car has good brakes so I can slow down if sum dummy pulls oout in front of me.

BernieP

Resident PIA
that keep driving straight in the right turn lane in front of the food lion in Lusby. You are going to soon enough cause a really bad accident and then ask WHY? There seems to be too many stupid ***** out there, where did you get your licience? Or are you all just that ignorant. Then you stupid ***** that are driving wrong don't even let the people who are driving right over. Then no sooner you get into CRE you are driving like you are in a race, the speed limit on main roads is 25mph and side roads it is 15mph, LEARN IT AND THEN DRIVE IT....because if you don't you will be killing someone's child.... I am sure most of the idiots don't read this foreum so people please pass this on if you know one of these idiots.:burning::burning:

would you like to add those that do the same on 235.

Toxick

Splat
Speaking of Lusby Food Lion: Does anyone know WTF went down there last night? I ran in to get some playing cards, nylon cord, plastic wrap, vasoline, clothes-pins, half-n-half, Wesson Oil, handkerchiefs and daquiri mix.

Anyway - there was like 6 cops surrounding about 4 teenage kids right out front.

Anyone monitoring the scanners around 7:30-8:00 last night?

butterfly08

Speaking of Lusby Food Lion: Does anyone know WTF went down there last night? I ran in to get some playing cards, nylon cord, plastic wrap, vasoline, clothes-pins, half-n-half, Wesson Oil, handkerchiefs and daquiri mix.

Anyway - there was like 6 cops surrounding about 4 teenage kids right out front.

What was going down where you were at? :eyebrow:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:lmao:

fear nothing

mum over for the weekend?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

kldavis21 said:
the funny thing is i saw a calvert county police man do this yesterday.. LOL

Since it is completely legal, why shouldn't he?