To Pop or not to Pop...

Now she knows why he's single...

Although honestly she's being more than a bit attention whorey about it.
Agree... since this was a first date I think the issue arose when he selected a 'finger food' type dessert. Had he decided on a bowl of pudding or slice of pie, I would not expect her to grab a fork and say, "Hey, let me dig in too." By that token, she shouldn't have any expectation on sharing his food.

That this became a 'blog' issue rather than something to shrug off since it was a first date means he dodged a bullet.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Agree... since this was a first date I think the issue arouse when he selected a 'finger food' type dessert. Had he decided on a bowl of pudding or slice of pie, I would not expect her to grab a fork and say, "Hey, let me dig in too." By that token, she shouldn't have any expectation on sharing his food.

That this became a 'blog' issue rather than something to shrug off since it was a first date means he dodged a bullet.
You said arouse and finger food in the same sentence. :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I can't say whether it's right or wrong. I just know that I wouldn't do something like that. I couldn't even imagine doing it. I think she's better off knowing up front. This guy isn't quite all there. JMHO

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe he's a professional cake-pop Instagram influencer and it was a work-thing!

:jet:

wittykitty

Well, now, why not give this man some credit? He did ask her if she ā€œwanted anything to drink.ā€ Maybe he wasnā€™t ready to commit to a meal or food in case this wasnā€™t going to be a good first date. I think itā€™s smart, because honestly I have wanted to leave a first date before I even received my drink!

If she changed her mind about what she wanted, she needs to go get it herself. Perhaps he genuinely didnā€™t know, and he might have volunteered to get her one.

1st rule of dealing with women: They never say what they mean or want, so be prepared for that eventuality. If they say they don't want something, get something anyway.