To Quote Gilligan

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Definitely want to avoid this:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Only five? ;-)

16' Carolina skiff with 25HP - running and on the boat lift at the end of the pier .
32' Marinette flybridge cruiser - running and just had bottom done and tanks filled.
41' Hatteras SF Convertible - should be running in another week or so and back overboard. Needed fuel system work and fresh bottom paint.
17' Champ XVII - very rare (1972) performance boat, built in Miami by a friend of Don Aronows. 500HP Holman Moody 428 and a Berkeley 12JG jet with drag intake setup is ready to go in the hull as soon as we finish hull restoration
16' Donzi Sweet 16 - Original Holman Moody 302 boat, 1973. In beautiful shape except for the transom wood finally giving up. Need to replace that..outdrive getting a little too loose on the transom ans some leaks started.
20' ProLine center console, 1984- the original Evinrude 85HP finally gave up a piston and only running on 3 cylinders. New Yamaha 115HP going on it in a few weeks.
18' Woodson Center Console - daughter hit a submerged log last fall that ate the lower gear. Wanted to replace that 150HP Johnson gas hog anyway...she's getting a new 70HP Yamaha since we don't ski behind it any more...
16' Carlson Glastron CV-16 - 1972 classic runabout. Freshly rebuilt Volvo B20 AQ130 engine and 270 outdrive ready to go..but we need to wet sand and clear coat the hull first.

Sailboats:
18' Hobie Cat
16' Rebel
13' Rhodes Robin

Funny thing...all of the above, except for the Hatteras and Marinette are sitting on nice galvanized trailers, all in perfect condition. ;-p The two big boats live in covered slips at local marina.
That’s like having 10 wiives.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It’s amazing the different “water craft” I see living next to Point Lookout State Park. I don’t even know who dreams this stuff up.......
One of our favorite sources of entertainment is to stop by the Piney Point boat launch park on a holiday weekend and watch the show. ;-p

Midnightrider

Only five? ;-)

16' Carolina skiff with 25HP - running and on the boat lift at the end of the pier .
32' Marinette flybridge cruiser - running and just had bottom done and tanks filled.
41' Hatteras SF Convertible - should be running in another week or so and back overboard. Needed fuel system work and fresh bottom paint.
17' Champ XVII - very rare (1972) performance boat, built in Miami by a friend of Don Aronows. 500HP Holman Moody 428 and a Berkeley 12JG jet with drag intake setup is ready to go in the hull as soon as we finish hull restoration
16' Donzi Sweet 16 - Original Holman Moody 302 boat, 1973. In beautiful shape except for the transom wood finally giving up. Need to replace that..outdrive getting a little too loose on the transom ans some leaks started.
20' ProLine center console, 1984- the original Evinrude 85HP finally gave up a piston and only running on 3 cylinders. New Yamaha 115HP going on it in a few weeks.
18' Woodson Center Console - daughter hit a submerged log last fall that ate the lower gear. Wanted to replace that 150HP Johnson gas hog anyway...she's getting a new 70HP Yamaha since we don't ski behind it any more...
16' Carlson Glastron CV-16 - 1972 classic runabout. Freshly rebuilt Volvo B20 AQ130 engine and 270 outdrive ready to go..but we need to wet sand and clear coat the hull first.

Sailboats:
18' Hobie Cat
16' Rebel
13' Rhodes Robin

Funny thing...all of the above, except for the Hatteras and Marinette are sitting on nice galvanized trailers, all in perfect condition. ;-p The two big boats live in covered slips at local marina.
Bwhahahaha
He doesn’t do his routine and preventative maintenance but he expects you to believe he has a bunch of trailers for them that are in ‘perfect condition’.

god damn mo, who are you trying to impress?

limblips

PREMO Member
I have two boats a 1958 Lonestar (pictured) refurbished by me and an in work 16 Ft 1955-57 DuraCraft twin cockpit (splash date TBD). Looking for a FeatherCraft dual cockpit.

Last edited:

Midnightrider

I have 4 boats. Two newer ones, a 24 Ft Sweetwater pontoon and an 18 Ft skiff. But my loves are my 1958 Lonestar refurbished by me and an in work 16 Ft 1955-57 DuraCraft twin cockpit (splash date TBD).

View attachment 148831
Nice work.
:yay:
I recently made new cockpit cushions in the same colors for my sailboat. I was surprised how hot the red got considering it was only about 80 degrees that day. Luckily I used the red as accents and it is only along the back edge of the seats. Still, a bit uncomfortable when stepped on with bare feet

limblips

PREMO Member
Here is the
DuraCraft. The model year is hard to nail down since they assigned build numbers sequentially instead of by model and the records were all destroyed in a fire. I am looking for a new or used curved windshield if anyone has a source. Motor is a 1958 Johnson Super Seahorse. Great runner after new coils and a carb rebuild.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
One of our favorite sources of entertainment is to stop by the Piney Point boat launch park on a holiday weekend and watch the show. ;-p
We used to sit at Quade's and watch the fluster cluck. Some people shouldn't be allowed to own boats. Watched a bunch from DC try to load on an Easy Loader trailer with all but about 6 feet of the trailer under water. They couldn't figure out why it floated back and forth, but wouldn't make contact with the rollers. I felt like telling them they had to wait for the tide to go out. :lol: