To the lady at the intersection today. Blue car.

MiddleGround

So you're of the school that thinks that if someone admittedly did someone dumb, you're the one that retaliates and says hold my beer and watch this? Give it a rest, cupcake.

No. I'm the one that thinks if someone admittedly does something wrong. They learn from their mistake and doesn't do it again. Not make a BIGGER deal of the response from the other person effected by the mistake :yay:

Its called being an adult, Pops

MR47930

Another treasured moment you shared with the passenger of your car. Which one is worse, them listening to you scream profanities or you using your size to beat up a woman?
Where did I state that I "screamed profanities"? Throwing the bird is a pretty silent affair. And "using my size to beat up a woman"? Did you even read what happened? She was the one who 'pretended' like she was going to hop out and start a fight. If she rolled up on me, what am I supposed to do?

MR47930

No. I'm the one that thinks if someone admittedly does something wrong. They learn from their mistake and doesn't do it again. Not make a BIGGER deal of the response from the other person effected by the mistake :yay:

Its called being an adult, Pops
I did admit that I was wrong, a few times actually. Her being aggressive and wanting to take it to the extremes of getting out of her car to fight is not being an adult.

nutz

Where did I state that I "screamed profanities"? Throwing the bird is a pretty silent affair. And "using my size to beat up a woman"? Did you even read what happened? She was the one who 'pretended' like she was going to hop out and start a fight. If she rolled up on me, what am I supposed to do?
Your Post #8. “But this lady seriously wanted to thrown hands after I told her go F herself, only after she was giving me the double bird.”
And from your first post, “I’m a 6’2” 230lb dude and you’re a fat schluppy old hag.”

MR47930

Your Post #8. “But this lady seriously wanted to thrown hands after I told her go F herself, only after she was giving me the double bird.”
And from your first post, “I’m a 6’2” 230lb dude and you’re a fat schluppy old hag.”
Told her to go F herself by giving her the middle finger, not “yelling obscenities”. And yes, she pretended to get out of her car like she wanted to fight, what would you recommend if she were to have ran up to me and actually wanted to fight?

nutz

Told her to go F herself by giving her the middle finger, not “yelling obscenities”. And yes, she pretended to get out of her car like she wanted to fight, what would you recommend if she were to have ran up to me and actually wanted to fight?
Put her on ignore., if she gets out of her car wait until she’s next to the car and just drive away..

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I drove for 4 1/2 years in Sigonella & Naples. If you ever drove there, you would understand.

So, I just got a flashback! My mother did not have her driver's license when we moved to Naples. In 1967. Her and my dad had been married since 1957. I'm not exactly sure why this is, except they had 1 car, lived on military bases & close to things or she was a stay at home mom, not working outside the home, or because she said my dad was a male chauvenist and said "she didn't need to" - I don't know.

ANYWAY, she decided when we lived in Naples to get her driver's license. We had a Volkswagon Bug sized car. :jameo: My brother would hide in cubby-hole in the very back when she drove, because he was askeered. :lmao: I remember there were some very hairy, but entertaining moments riding with mom.

stgislander

PREMO Member
We had a Volkswagon Bug sized car. :jameo: My brother would hide in cubby-hole in the very back when she drove, because he was askeered.

Was it one of those crazy bug-like cars where the front (hood and windshield) opened up and the driver climbed in around the steering wheel?

glhs837

Power with Control
Was it one of those crazy bug-like cars where the front (hood and windshield) opened up and the driver climbed in around the steering wheel?
That was actually a BMW, believe it or not, the Isetta.