To the lady who

mingiz

Horse Poor
Who was suppose to come look at one of my horses for sale. :smack:
It was very RUDE that you didn't show up or call, :burning: and after I found out more about you. I wouldn't sell you a dead horse... :deadhorse

I just hate people that do that. It messed my day up. My weekends are my time to get things done I can't during the week and I guess that I'm the type that if I have an appt. with someone or etc. I'm there. If I can't be there for some reason I will call the person and let them know just out of respect for that persons time.
Ok I have vented :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I'm sowwy ma horse died then ma dawg ran away with the neighbors cat and i couldn't come. :huggy:

:lol: i HATE selling horses. And buying hay. And sunny days i can't ride...but that's another story.

mingiz

Horse Poor
happyappygirl said:
I'm sowwy ma horse died then ma dawg ran away with the neighbors cat and i couldn't come. :huggy:

:lol: i HATE selling horses. And buying hay. And sunny days i can't ride...but that's another story.

Im so sawwry you couldn't come..... :killingme :lmao:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
What kind of horses are you selling?

Daughter is looking / hoping to get one. She has been looking at different rescues for one she likes and at an affordable price. I have not given in to her yet but getting closer as I reseach the costs. I can get food and board for the horse locally for 450/month. I am looking into getting a prefabricated 2 horse stall with feed room and tack area to be put on my property to keep costs as reasonable as can be.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
KingFish said:

Daughter is looking / hoping to get one. She has been looking at different rescues for one she likes and at an affordable price. I have not given in to her yet but getting closer as I reseach the costs. I can get food and board for the horse locally for 450/month. I am looking into getting a prefabricated 2 horse stall with feed room and tack area to be put on my property to keep costs as reasonable as can be.
Board cost as much for a cheap horse as a expensive horse! What county do you live in?

fredsaid2

KingFish said:

Does your daughter take lessons already? If so you and she might look into leasing a horse at that barn. You'll have an opportunity for lots of hands on time and see just how well a full time horse fits into your schedule.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
mingiz said:
Who was suppose to come look at one of my horses for sale. :smack:
It was very RUDE that you didn't show up or call, :burning: and after I found out more about you. I wouldn't sell you a dead horse... :deadhorse

I just hate people that do that. It messed my day up. My weekends are my time to get things done I can't during the week and I guess that I'm the type that if I have an appt. with someone or etc. I'm there. If I can't be there for some reason I will call the person and let them know just out of respect for that persons time.
Ok I have vented :lmao:
She may have found out about you and decided she didn't want to purchase a horse any longer... :lmao:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Sadielady said:
Board cost as much for a cheap horse as a expensive horse! What county do you live in?

True. Board is board regardless of horse. Was thinking invest the money spent for boarding into buying a stall.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Chasey_Lane said:
She may have found out about you and decided she didn't want to purchase a horse any longer... :lmao:

:lmao: :razz: Maybe so but she would of bought a horse that she knew completely everything about before she decided either way. so she really cheated herself out of a nice animal...I'm very honest about horses if I sell one. Been there done that scenerio. I have a conscious and like to sleep at night with out guilt.... :huggy:

MorganLover

happyappygirl said:

OK are you kidding or did one of the dogs really run away? i know you did have cheyanne put down so i am not sure if you are full of :sarcasm: or this happended.