To the Modular Home Erectors white Ford

T

toppick08

I had to do it! Couldn't let falsehoods go without comment! Also, man alot of people here are cowardly. Lots of red karma yet not one single signature. Hiding behind a "virtual curtain" is aa indicator of a true conviction and bravery! LMAO at all of them! BTW it was fun with you, thanks for the sparring! :)

:buddies:...........I always sign karma, red/green...Just like to be honest....:howdy:

limblips

PREMO Member
:lmao:
:shrug:

so you got out on a nice paycheck, be happy for that.

I was simply correcting flowmaster who said you had 30+ years in the navy...

For the record....

he didn't say that he had pulled 30+ years of naval service, just that he had joined 30+ years ago

just wanted to clear that up because even though he DID serve our country, it isn't like he is some tremendous hero...we have no idea how long he served...for all anyone knows he was discharged a month into service

Water Head,

Your post verbatim. Now what part are you having trouble with? Is it the "we have no idea how long he served.....? Let me explain in terms that you may be able to comprehend (comprehend means understand). 24 years (as stated in my post) is when you count all of your fingers (don't forget the thumbs) 2 times plus (that means add) 4 more fingers. Each of those fingers (again don't forget the thumbs!) represents (stands for) one year (365 days except on a leap (that means jump) year which has one extra day). There are actually slightly more than 365 days in a year but that is another lesson, enough hard stuff for you today. Now go put your helmet back on and play nice.:lmao:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:lmao:

For the record....

he didn't say that he had pulled 30+ years of naval service, just that he had joined 30+ years ago

just wanted to clear that up because even though he DID serve our country, it isn't like he is some tremendous hero...we have no idea how long he served...for all anyone knows he was discharged a month into service

Water Head,

Your post verbatim. Now what part are you having trouble with? Is it the "we have no idea how long he served.....? Let me explain in terms that you may be able to comprehend (comprehend means understand). 24 years (as stated in my post) is when you count all of your fingers (don't forget the thumbs) 2 times plus (that means add) 4 more fingers. Each of those fingers (again don't forget the thumbs!) represents (stands for) one year (365 days except on a leap (that means jump) year which has one extra day). There are actually slightly more than 365 days in a year but that is another lesson, enough hard stuff for you today. Now go put your helmet back on and play nice.:lmao:

Hey jack ass...
why don't you do the intelligent thing and go back, read my original post AND the quote that I put with it and you'll see wtf I was talking about.

Until you realize that maybe this isn't all about you, I was just correcting a mis-read by someone else (in that he thought you had said you had served 30+ years because of the statement that you JOINED 30+ years ago, as in, you're still in service...).

Stop being so defensive and we will all be much happier :yay:

limblips

PREMO Member
Hey jack ass...
why don't you do the intelligent thing and go back, read my original post AND the quote that I put with it and you'll see wtf I was talking about.

Until you realize that maybe this isn't all about you, I was just correcting a mis-read by someone else (in that he thought you had said you had served 30+ years because of the statement that you JOINED 30+ years ago, as in, you're still in service...).

Stop being so defensive and we will all be much happier :yay:

Water Head,

I tried to explain in the simplest of terms but you obviously still fail to get it. Your post, very specifically (that means without confusion) says "we have no idea how long he served" when in fact I stated clearly (that means specifically, see above) that I had served 24 years. Now you need to go back and read your post and tell me what part of "we have no idea how long he served" is hindering (that means holding back) your understanding. We are all here to help, but you must want to be helped first! BTW I am having a great time with you. You are the easiest mark I have had in months.:bigwhoop:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Water Head,

I tried to explain in the simplest of terms but you obviously still fail to get it. Your post, very specifically (that means without confusion) says "we have no idea how long he served" when in fact I stated clearly (that means specifically, see above) that I had served 24 years. Now you need to go back and read your post and tell me what part of "we have no idea how long he served" is hindering (that means holding back) your understanding. We are all here to help, but you must want to be helped first! BTW I am having a great time with you. You are the easiest mark I have had in months.:bigwhoop:

you are seriously being held up on that simple statement?

I didn't read that you had served 24 years...is that all you wanted to hear? I am man enough to admit I made a mistake...in the end, this entire debate was over a statement that I made which in the end was actually correct...you hadn't served over 30 years. That is the ONLY point I was getting to. :coffee: