Toby's Barber Shop, Lexington Park

casey04

I am not sure where those ladies got their licenses but my goodness they did a whack job on my kid's hair. I do not recommend anyone to go there.

W

White Buddah

I love the place!!! Only 2 of them cut my hair. Once in a while, I'll have someone else do it, but ONLY in a pinch. I used to go to Morgan's, but they started cutting the way they wanted instead of how I wanted it.
Here's a tip for ya...IT'S HAIR. I highly doubt your son's hair will never grow again.

Beta84

They're out to get us
It's a barber shop. I like the place and it's cheap, but I do easy stuff. Don't know what you asked for or what you got though.

casey04

Try telling that to my kid!

I love the place!!! Only 2 of them cut my hair. Once in a while, I'll have someone else do it, but ONLY in a pinch. I used to go to Morgan's, but they started cutting the way they wanted instead of how I wanted it.
Here's a tip for ya...IT'S HAIR. I highly doubt your son's hair will never grow again.

W

White Buddah

Try telling that to my kid!
Not my kid. Probably should have said something while you were there. If you did and nothing happened, that's a different story. However, if you left unsatisfied with the cut without saying anything, you can't put all the blame on Toby's. You may think you can, but part of the equation is you not saying anything....if that were the case.

Mojo

I am not sure where those ladies got their licenses but my goodness they did a whack job on my kid's hair. I do not recommend anyone to go there.

I'm :confused:, is your kid a girl? I'm assuming she is since this is in the ladies room, or did you put it here because girls cut your sons hair :confused:. Anyway, if it was your daughter, why the hell would you take her to a barber shop :smack:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I'm :confused:, is your kid a girl? I'm assuming she is since this is in the ladies room, or did you put it here because girls cut your sons hair :confused:. Anyway, if it was your daughter, why the hell would you take her to a barber shop :smack:

:yeahthat:

No woman should go to a barber shop for their hair. Maybe it was put here because she is recommending mothers not to take their kids to Tobys...but I've seen plenty of kids taken there and they did just fine. I'm sure the problem is not enough description of what you wanted so it allowed the person to be creative.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

White Buddah said:

If it's just hair and doesn't matter, why did you stop going to Morgan's?

You knock Morgan's then excuse Toby's? Hypocritical much?

W

White Buddah

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

If it's just hair and doesn't matter, why did you stop going to Morgan's?

You knock Morgan's then excuse Toby's? Hypocritical much?
I knocked Morgan's because they were cutting my hair the way THEY wanted to, not what I asked for. I also said that I only have 2 at Toby's cut my hair and a third if in a pinch. The other 2 I won't sit at...I wait for a different person. I know you are good at comprehension, so I don't understand how you couldn't get that the first time.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I knocked Morgan's because they were cutting my hair the way THEY wanted to, not what I asked for. I also said that I only have 2 at Toby's cut my hair and a third if in a pinch. The other 2 I won't sit at...I wait for a different person. I know you are good at comprehension, so I don't understand how you couldn't get that the first time.

i think the point was your comment that it's "just hair" after criticizing one place and never going back, but then criticizing someone who seemingly had an equally bad experience. :shrug:

i dislike it when someone gives vague information such as "my kid got a bad haircut" instead of explaining what happened (what was asked for, what was the result, how did they handle it, etc), and then saying don't go to the place anymore instead of realizing there isn't only 1 person who cuts hair there (more like 5), but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

anyway, barber shops are good for simple haircuts. otherwise, take your money elsewhere.

nomoney

:yeahthat:

No woman should go to a barber shop for their hair. Maybe it was put here because she is recommending mothers not to take their kids to Tobys...but I've seen plenty of kids taken there and they did just fine. I'm sure the problem is not enough description of what you wanted so it allowed the person to be creative.

Whats wrong with a woman going to a barber shop for their hair? Thats where Mig goes and her hair looks fine :shrug:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Never had a problem at Toby's. I take my stepson there all the time. I usually make an apointment.