Toby's Barber Shop, Lexington Park

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
How old was the kid that received the haircut?

Did the kid squirm around in the chair while the lady was trying to cut the hair?

Beta84

They're out to get us
How old was the kid that received the haircut?

Did the kid squirm around in the chair while the lady was trying to cut the hair?

Why bother? It's clear that she's gone looney-tune and is just against the place because of a lady who has poofy hair or some other random incident. She probably said "cut my boy's hair short" and then didn't cut it short enough or cut it too short so she got cranky.

LordStanley

I know nothing
They are just a bunch of cows in there, especially the one frizzes her hair all up. Come on it is 2008!!

You're a b itch... Plain and simple. Nina, Meredith, Tonya and Sue are all great people.

Instead of maturely telling whom ever cut your kids hair, that you didnt like the result, you instead act like a immature spoiled brat and slander the store and all its employees.... Grow the eff up.

I hope you never go back. Thats one less retard I have to wait behind to get my hair and sons cut...

Mojo

You're a b itch... Plain and simple. Nina, Meredith, Tonya and Sue are all great people.

Instead of maturely telling whom ever cut your kids hair, that you didnt like the result, you instead act like a immature spoiled brat and slander the store and all its employees.... Grow the eff up.

I hope you never go back. Thats one less retard I have to wait behind to get my hair and sons cut...

:twitch: :roflmao: Let it all hang out

lovinmaryland

Whatever lady...you must know them personally...they are a bunch of cows...How hard is it for them understand trim!!! You are the retard for defending the fat cows....

Hey lordstanely is a very good woman! so if she says those chicks there are nice I have to believe her!

casey04

Hey!! I didn't realize that it would be such a big deal...I just made a comment...like everyone else does on here.