TODAY! Friday the 13th!!!

yakky doodle

And do we all wanna hang in the bar area, or do dinner/table too? they do have tables in the bar area, but if we're all gonna eat too (even if it's appetizers), it may be more comfy to get a table.

Any preference?

J

justhangn

weihnachten037.gif

weihnachten039.gif

K

Kain99

If ya get a table save me and Biscuit some chairs! I Finally talked to him.... If he can get out of D.C. at a decent time we will be there.

yakky doodle

Originally posted by Kain99
If ya get a table save me and Biscuit some chairs! I Finally talked to him.... If he can get out of D.C. at a decent time we will be there.

WooHoo! :getdown: I think we're gonna do the bar thing. they have tables in there, so if anyone wants to eat, they can have food served in there. it's nice (for those who haven't been there before).

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Sxy, he's a cutie! You should have told me it was him. Didn't talk too much but I'll get him to liven up a little. :biggrin:

It blew my mind that you had previously met. That was in the beginning of the summer, ya know. How am I to remember back that far when I can't even remember what I ate for breakfast this morning? :biggrin: :wink:

SxyPrincess

Yak,

Is there a smoking section at Olive Garden? I'd hate to be slamming drinks down without being able to enjoy a few 'port's.'
:cheers: :cool:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yak,

Is there a smoking section at Olive Garden? I'd hate to be slamming drinks down without being able to enjoy a few 'port's.'

uhh, actually, if we can smoke anywhere, i'm guessing we can smoke in the bar, but I'm not sure.

:blushing: dang, i hope so. we may have to alter the location otherwise!

yakky doodle

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yak,

does this mean you are coming?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I remember not being allowed to smoke in the restaurant but I don't know about the bar.

blueeyes76

I'm not positive, but I think the whole restaurant (including the bar) is Non-Smoking!

yakky doodle

alright folks; start naming off back-up places!

dang! i was really looking forward to the sangria there! it's kick butt good! :bawl:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by yakky doodle
alright folks; start naming off back-up places!

dang! i was really looking forward to the sangria there! it's kick butt good! :bawl:
OK... Last time you had Sangria there... Did they let you smoke?

Or did you have too much Sangria to remember?

:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by yakky doodle
does this mean you are coming?

Yes, I will be (wherever) you guys are. I don't think they have a smoking section at OG. A quick call would clear up our worries. Go ahead Yak, I'll let you make it. :biggrin:

I know a girl who works at Chili's. At least I think she's still there - haven't been in several months. She might hook us up, if she's in a good mood. :cheers:

yakky doodle

well, dang. someone call the OG to find out for sure. i'm on the phone now making calls for a meeting I have next week, and I have about 20 more calls to go! :frown:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THAT SANGRIA :burning:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
(301) 374-9311 is the number but after the last four phone calls I don't think the place exists.

If it does... They don't know what the "ringy-thing" does! :mad: