Today was all about Devine..

I

Inkpen

OMG~!

Delete this thread!! Quick!!

If Inkpen see's this she will give you red for walking the horses in the cold water. :lol:

Seriously..Looks like you had fun. Damn, I'd like to ride someday.

Easy Nanny,
I dont care what you guys/gals do to your horses, and I would not give anyone red for taking a horse for a swim on a nice day.
I am sure the owners take better care of their horses than some people take care of their kids, and not do anything that would put their horses in danger.
I am here for the wildlife, not domestic animals.:howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Whats the dogs background?

She was purchased for breeding and the family decided they didn't have the time for her and was going to take her to the pound or just give her away. She a nice pup, she is still I think only around 1 yo but I need to check her papers. She is timid right now but we are working on it. She is very pretty.

bhoffman

pictures?

She was purchased for breeding and the family decided they didn't have the time for her and was going to take her to the pound or just give her away. She a nice pup, she is still I think only around 1 yo but I need to check her papers. She is timid right now but we are working on it. She is very pretty.

do you have pictures?

tallyhoe

devine? Your name is Julie too right. I have heard stuff about you lately. At my barn they can't keep quiet. They don't ride they gossip. I cannot give to much info. I think I have them off my trail.

Chiraz

Girl you're nuts! It's too cold to be playing in water. Give me 70+ degrees and I'm happy. Nice looking horse, what is he?

F

finickyfilly

devine? Your name is Julie too right. I have heard stuff about you lately. At my barn they can't keep quiet. They don't ride they gossip. I cannot give to much info. I think I have them off my trail.

thats how jealousy works.....like I told you before.shhhhhhhhhhhhh