Today's Weather...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have met her. And in her words... "a perfect gentleman".

Hmm. In hindsight, not sure if that's entirely a good thing... 🤔
Reminds of something like this...

great personality.jpeg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Nothing here in the 7D. Maybe a sprinkle here and there. Lots of rumbling down river on the Northern Neck.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nothing here in the 7D. Maybe a sprinkle here and there. Lots of rumbling down river on the Northern Neck.
Really?..our guy on Bullock Island said they just got nailed with wind and rain. Looking at the radar, the spots are tiny but with orange centers. and all over the place. I hate those nasty little fawkers...got caught by more than a few over the years, whilst trying to reel in just a few more croakers..

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Really?..our guy on Bullock Island said they just got nailed with wind and rain. Looking at the radar, the spots are tiny but with orange centers. and all over the place. I hate those nasty little fawkers...got caught by more than a few over the years, whilst trying to reel in just a few more croakers..
The area around the mouth of the Wicomico is well known for summer squalls. It seemed a daily occurrence in the area of Knotley Hall in the 70s.

It's still dry as a bone here. In fact I had to water Mommy Dearest's herb planters.