Toddler Outbursts

KDENISE977

:ohwell: My son, asking at the grocery store check out line...
Chase: why she so FAT mommy?
Me : Chase, shhhht, that's not nice to point
Chase: (whispering loudly) She fat mommy
Me: CHASE, don't be mean
Chase: I sorry she fat, want hug?

:cds::cds:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

:killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I love when kids do that, its so damn funny. :killingme

MarieB

My son did that the other day. Thank god the lady didn't hear him. She was riding one of those scooters. He pointed and said "that man is fat"

KDENISE977

:ohwell: It's also NOT funny when your pediatrician (who is the best) is a "little person" and you know... at 2 1/2.... you MUST know why he's so "yittle" :cds:

maxima87

Football Mom!!!

Or when your toddler starts mooing at the milk not noticing the morbidly obese woman in the scooter right by the milk.

KDENISE977

OR when you're in Target and your son can't say TRuck...it always comes out #UCK... I wanna F*CK mommy !!

puggymom

I had a friend whose daughters' word for stickers sounded a lot like that very derogotory term that starts with a N. Needless to say she had several embarringly moments with that.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Or when you are sitting on a bench at Walmart and bend over to tie your shoe and your toddler pulls out the back of your pants (like you do when you check a diaper to see if it's dirty) and yells, "Good girl, Mommy! You didn't go poo poo in your diaper!!" :ohwell:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Or when you are sitting on a bench at Walmart and bend over to tie your shoe and your toddler pulls out the back of your pants (like you do when you check a diaper to see if it's dirty) and yells, "Good girl, Mommy! You didn't go poo poo in your diaper!!" :ohwell:

The handler says that to me. :mad:

nomoney

Or when you have two of these beasts close in age and they work together to ask the cashier why she has a mustache and is it because she's really a daddy?

nomoney

I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face.

It was the most embarassed I have ever been and I don't embarass easily.....

they were being so good in the checkout line, not asking for candy, not whining, not throwing stuff on the converyer belt -I should've known something horrible was about to happen....

The little effers were so quiet and good because they were staring in disbelief at the lady cashier with full on facial hair issues. I noticed their looks of curiousity after I had already loaded up the belt and knew it was too late to back out and try a different line as the man behind me had starting putting up his items. I just did a silent prayer that they would stay quiet when it was our turn.

God does not like me.

My turn starts - Hello m'am, did you find everything okay?
Me - I sure did, than.......
Oldest Demon - Are you a man?
Her - What was that honey?
Oldest - Ow! mom why did you pinch me ???!!
Youngest - (extra loud so she can hear this time thankfully) MY BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU'RE A MAN!!!
Her - Um...no?
Me - Heh.....kids.....
Oldest - I don't know why you pinched me, I just wanted to know why the lady looks like that....
Me- evil look....thats enough help me put the bags in the cart....
Youngest - MY BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE A BEARD!!!
Her - complete stone cold silence.
Youngest - MOM! OW!!
Me to demon producer - Can you please take them out to the car while I finish up here?
As he takes them out of the store all you hear is
BOTH - ARE WE IN TROUBLE? SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN DAD ITS NOT OUR FAULT. WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE HAS HAIR LIKE YOU, IS SHE A DADDY TO?!! MOM, ASK HER IF SHE'S A DADDY!!!!!!
Her - complete silence
Me - so ummm.....have you tried that yogurt before? I figured I'd give something new a try. ........
Her - complete silence.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
It was the most embarassed I have ever been and I don't embarass easily.....

they were being so good in the checkout line, not asking for candy, not whining, not throwing stuff on the converyer belt -I should've known something horrible was about to happen....

The little effers were so quiet and good because they were staring in disbelief at the lady cashier with full on facial hair issues. I noticed their looks of curiousity after I had already loaded up the belt and knew it was too late to back out and try a different line as the man behind me had starting putting up his items. I just did a silent prayer that they would stay quiet when it was our turn.

God does not like me.

My turn starts - Hello m'am, did you find everything okay?
Me - I sure did, than.......
Oldest Demon - Are you a man?
Her - What was that honey?
Oldest - Ow! mom why did you pinch me ???!!
Youngest - (extra loud so she can hear this time thankfully) MY BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU'RE A MAN!!!
Her - Um...no?
Me - Heh.....kids.....
Oldest - I don't know why you pinched me, I just wanted to know why the lady looks like that....
Me- evil look....thats enough help me put the bags in the cart....
Youngest - MY BROTHER WANTS TO KNOW WHY YOU HAVE A BEARD!!!
Her - complete stone cold silence.
Youngest - MOM! OW!!
Me to demon producer - Can you please take them out to the car while I finish up here?
As he takes them out of the store all you hear is
BOTH - ARE WE IN TROUBLE? SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN DAD ITS NOT OUR FAULT. WE JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHY SHE HAS HAIR LIKE YOU, IS SHE A DADDY TO?!! MOM, ASK HER IF SHE'S A DADDY!!!!!!
Her - complete silence
Me - so ummm.....have you tried that yogurt before? I figured I'd give something new a try. ........
Her - complete silence.

OMFG...... im so trying not to snort while reading this at my desk...

:jet:.... OMG im glad i dont have kids.... THIS WOULD BE MY LUCK

Jeter3000

When your toddler points and yells, "Look mom, pirates!" toward two Muslim men with head wraps, while at the library. :whistle:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When my girl was three, we were in line at the grocery store behind a rather large woman. Out of the blue, girl starts in with the BEEP-BEEP-BEEP...

:ohwell:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
My mother and very precocious 3-year-old sister were in the shoe section of a store many, many years ago. The male salesperson, trying to be cute, came over, bent down, and in his best baby talk, said, "An' whose widow gull aw woo?" (Translated: "And whose little girl are you?")

My sister looked at him calmly for a second, turned to her mother, and asked, "Mommy, what did the man say?"