Tonight..

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Tear it apart at will...

Sorry I am not smart enough to tear it apart :lmao:

Not sure exactly what you had to do but it seems like alot of refrencing.. which makes it kinda boring to me. But Like i said I am probably not smart enough to get it :lol:

K

kris31280

Sorry I am not smart enough to tear it apart :lmao:

Not sure exactly what you had to do but it seems like alot of refrencing.. which makes it kinda boring to me. But Like i said I am probably not smart enough to get it :lol:
I had to research and prove my thesis statement, which was essentially that the death penalty, when used properly and with adequate supporting evidence, is a beneficial tool towards protecting society.

That's why all the references, because I had to prove I did research on the topic, and CSM is notorious for it's anti-plagerism regulations... if there's even a chance you got it from another location, it must be cited.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I had to research and prove my thesis statement, which was essentially that the death penalty, when used properly and with adequate supporting evidence, is a beneficial tool towards protecting society.

That's why all the references, because I had to prove I did research on the topic, and CSM is notorious for it's anti-plagerism regulations... if there's even a chance you got it from another location, it must be cited.

Ahh Got it.. just seemed like alot to me.. know what I mean?

Etred101

When is it due?
I could take a peek at it tomorrow am